Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bolke/Haggard/Burch Fighting in an NPE October 1-3, 2021 Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Bratch View Post
    This looks awesome. Hopefully you guys offer it in OK/DFW in the future.
    I hear there might be at least a possibility of it coming to some little place in OK at some point.
    Meadhall Range in Mcloud, OK just east of OKC.
    Info@meadhallrange.com

Quote Originally Posted by MeadHallRange View Post
    I hear there might be at least a possibility of it coming to some little place in OK at some point.

And as soon as a certain two instructors (not naming names) get back to me with dates, we may just be able to announce something like that.......
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

We just ran the inaugural class and it went even better than the three of us could have hoped. Lots of learning, and lots of skill improvement, along with much eye opening ideas, and an excellent class make up of some experienced folks alongside fairly new beginners.

We will be doing it again next year in the same place and roughly the same time (we will announce actual dates soon) and the next iteration will be in OKC at the epic Meadhall Range. I guarantee you the course will just keep getting better.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    We just ran the inaugural class and it went even better than the three of us could have hoped. Lots of learning, and lots of skill improvement, along with much eye opening ideas, and an excellent class make up of some experienced folks alongside fairly new beginners.

We will be doing it again next year in the same place and roughly the same time (we will announce actual dates soon) and the next iteration will be in OKC at the epic Meadhall Range. I guarantee you the course will just keep getting better.
    If anyone here attended, please, please write a review.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    If anyone here attended, please, please write a review.
    Anyone? [crickets?]
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Damn...wish it was in AZ

User Tag List