Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

This guy really does believe in hard work and training. The first time I met him at a FOF class he had to excuse himself briefly to go throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    This guy really does believe in hard work and training. The first time I met him at a FOF class he had to excuse himself briefly to go throw up.
    I had a fever, it wasnt brown bottle flu, i swear! This was way before the covid craziness, no one got vilified for toughing out some sniffles.

I paid good money for that class and had to drive a couple hours to get there, wasnt going to miss it. And that was a hell of a class too, id almost forgotten about yakking in the parking lot. Thanks for the reminder hahaha

Welcome to the Forum!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Welcome br’er Irish! I expect to see your briefcase Saint in the show off thread shortly.

Welcome.

The mods here are shit.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Welcome aboard!
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Welcome.

The mods here are shit.

Okie John
    You werent kidding! Perhaps i will see my way out. If bashing the "AFT" is deemed political then im not amongst like minded individuals. What a bunch of pussies, like most forums you hall monitoring fudds can fooking have it

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishmike View Post
    You werent kidding! Perhaps i will see my way out. If bashing the "AFT" is deemed political then im not amongst like minded individuals. What a bunch of pussies, like most forums you hall monitoring fudds can fooking have it

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
    If you're that easily butthurt about removal of your posts in violation of the rules and a polite PM about the rules, then yes, you probably are not among like minded individuals. Up to you at this point if you stay or not.

If you just absolutely have to have politics with your PF, as I mentioned that's an option for site supporters. Free members are restricted, just as they are from posting in the classifieds.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you're that easily butthurt about removal of your posts in violation of the rules and a polite PM about the rules, then yes, you probably are not among like minded individuals. Up to you at this point if you stay or not.

If you just absolutely have to have politics with your PF, as I mentioned that's an option for site supporters. Free members are restricted, just as they are from posting in the classifieds.

Go ahead and delete me, i thought you already did since it wouldnt let me respond. If bashing the "AFT" isnt something we all can get behind and not be considered "political" then yeah, we arent like minded.

Bye guys!!!!

Postscriptum: go fuck yourself, almost forgot to add that

I'm the smartest MF on this forum. I had him on ignore after his first post. Remember that when I run against Biden.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

User Tag List