Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experiences with Glock TLR-7 Holsters

The TLR7 is my EDC light choice due to it's size/weight/power. I have one on my PX4CC and G19 G5 MOS. I have 3 holsters that are working excellent for the G19 with the TLR7. JMCK IWB3 Light Bearing, Black Rhino Concealment ACS AIWB and a Black Rhino Concealment FCS Paddle. All three have the optic cut as I have a Holo 507C mounted on the G19.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Minimal use as I typically carry my RS w/ X300U but I’ve been pleased with my Phlster Spotlight for TLR-7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is an excellent example of what I'm talking about. If you go to Phlster's website now, they removed the spotlight and now have nothing for the TLR-7. The industry's overall response to this light doesn't seem to match it's popularity and I'm having a hard time understanding what's going on here.

Site Supporter
    I carry one everyday in a Tenicor Certum Lux with a foam pad, I hate the "body contour" of the Sagax.

Quote Originally Posted by stomridertx View Post
    This is an excellent example of what I'm talking about. If you go to Phlster's website now, they removed the spotlight and now have nothing for the TLR-7. The industry's overall response to this light doesn't seem to match it's popularity and I'm having a hard time understanding what's going on here.
    Agreed. I'm a big fan of G34-TLR7/8 holsters, and there are very few of them out there. There a bit more G19-TLR7/8 holsters, but grow it out to a 34 and it's dramatically less common. I understand the performance of the X300 and the TLR1, but I'm one of the (apparently) wacky few who prefer the smaller, lighter light.

I wonder if the USPSA rulebook change will help this out. If the only use of the lights are as frame weights, then I don't think we'll see more hosters for the more compact lights.

I'm always curious to find holster makers that can do really custom stuff, like gun/light combos or specific attachments, or added features.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

User Tag List