Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Daunte Wright shooting Brooklyn MN

Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    Mayor says the Blue Line flag that’s flying in front of the PD HQ is to be removed, due to the mixed message it sends...
    I've always taken the Blue Line to be the barrier between society and anarchy. Given the method of operation of our leadership in many venues, it's understandable that it may be held in contempt.
    Last edited by FNFAN; 04-13-2021 at 02:02 PM.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    Mayor says the Blue Line flag that’s flying in front of the PD HQ is to be removed, due to the mixed message it sends...
    The American flag will be next, sooner or later.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    For all practical purposes, these fools have already done that.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Well, the Star Spangled Banner has already been kicked to the curb...so yeah, I imagine so.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Ok, so can someone closer to the middle of things in MN tell me, does this action by the city council mean the Police in the area where we saw the peaceful protests at the Nike Store, and Dollar Tree, and at the Police Dept building will not be able to deploy tear gas, nor rubber bullets, nor flash bangs?

If so, I’d say the local folks are in for a rough ride tonight. Y’all be safe.

On the other hand, it’s a good thing the city council voted in extra protection detail though; gotta protect the Kommissars on their way out of the city to their Dacha’s. /sarc

My takeaway from today’s public forum ( I mean, press conference ) is that NOW it’s recognized that the shooting was an accident. So now the Mob needs to wrap their heads around something else, and that something else was the traffic stop itself. Clearly, had the police not racially profiled the driver, and had not “manufactured” such a minor offense, this would not have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    On the other hand, it’s a good thing the city council voted in extra protection detail though; gotta protect the Kommissars on their way out of the city to their Dacha’s. /sarc
    I mean, what's the world coming to when an avowed BLM Marxist is building up a substantial real estate portfolio of multi-million dollar properties?
    I'm starting to lose my faith in the whole cause. I'm still on my first less than million dollar home purchased at age 50. I'm doing something wrong.

I mean footwear and flat screens I get...people have to be able to run from the cops and watch themselves on TV later on.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Ok, so can someone closer to the middle of things in MN tell me, does this action by the city council mean the Police in the area where we saw the peaceful protests at the Nike Store, and Dollar Tree, and at the Police Dept building will not be able to deploy tear gas, nor rubber bullets, nor flash bangs?

If so, I’d say the local folks are in for a rough ride tonight. Y’all be safe.

MN State Troopers and Conservation Officers were handling last night's "mostly peaceful protest". There did not appear to be any half-stepping or fucking around on their part. Those rules do not apply to them.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    MN State Troopers and Conservation Officers were handling last night's "mostly peaceful protest". There did not appear to be any half-stepping or fucking around on their part. Those rules do not apply to them.
    The Staties have been told to stand down before and allowed a Columbus statue to be toppled at the Capitol in St Paul last summer; but I guess somebody finds it politically dangerous to do that now. They are quite capable, as are the Dept of Natural Resources officers.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Which one is this situation? I can see it being both sides.
    The immediate situation is the firing, without due process, of the city manager.

He was fired because he was arguing against the firing, without due process, of the officer involved in the incident.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

User Tag List