Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Daunte Wright shooting Brooklyn MN

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    The immediate situation is the firing, without due process, of the city manager.

He was fired because he was arguing against the firing, without due process, of the officer involved in the incident.
    There's a certain symmetry there.

Who needs rules when we can all serve at the pleasure of the mob?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

The appeasement continues and will not work.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1382036033886425089
    #RESIST

The immediate situation is the firing, without due process, of the city manager.

He was fired because he was arguing against the firing, without due process, of the officer involved in the incident.
    But, But, they might get doxed or have protestors show up at their house!!!!!!
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post

Oh, just fucking stop.
    Judging by all he has stated since this very unfortunate incident, this appears to be the Mayors moment to be a shining star for the progressives.
    Maybe he'll get a job in ol'double barrel Joe's Cabinet when the wheel finally stops.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post

Would weapons be needed if they're arresting someone with a warrant?

BTW, here's my foolproof method to not get shot by the police: If the cops want to arrest you, don't fight or flee. Peaceful protests would end and world peace would ensue if people followed this one very simple rule. This rule applies to all people, so city councils around the world can embrace its equity without guilt or the taint of privilege.

I'm honestly confused. Because due process is a legal term that doesn't apply to firing someone.

Do you mean process in the general sense or legitimately Constitutional Due Process?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I'm honestly confused. Because due process is a legal term that doesn't apply to firing someone.

Do you mean process in the general sense or legitimately Constitutional Due Process?
    Process in a general sense; the opposite of purely arbitrary ("Because I said so") decisions.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post

"Waiting for the facts" would be a more better term in this case, but, "due process" resonates with some folks more-so.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    "Waiting for the facts" would be a more better term in this case, but, "due process" resonates with some folks more-so.
    Haven't we learned post Ferguson that facts no longer matter?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I mean footwear and flat screens I get...people have to be able to run from the cops and watch themselves on TV later on.
    Only if the revolution is televised.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List