Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Holster Craftsman Here?: Beretta APX Centurion/Compact

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    Length and height wise, it's identical to my G22 and VP9...I think it's the slide chunkiness that gives it the illusion of heft (and the fact it's pretty hefty). My current AIWB roster is a 365XL and a P10C...it likely won't supplant either of those for concealed use. I really wish I could have found a Compact/Centurion to fondle.
    Have you been able to shoot it yet...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Cereal View Post
    Have you been able to shoot it yet...
    Not yet...hoping to take it out sometime this weekend.

Not yet...hoping to take it out sometime this weekend.
    In my opinion, the ergonomics of the APX destroy Glock. The VP9 is good, but different in my opinion, not in a bad way, just different. I prefer the more aggressive front and back strap of the APX. I find the APX shoots very flat and very fast once you get used to the gun’s rhythm.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Cereal View Post
    In my opinion, the ergonomics of the APX destroy Glock. The VP9 is good, but different in my opinion, not in a bad way, just different. I prefer the more aggressive front and back strap of the APX. I find the APX shoots very flat and very fast once you get used to the gun’s rhythm.

I went ahead and ordered/installed the heavy RSA and Competition striker spring per the numerous recommendations here and elsewhere...really looking forward to shooting it.

I went ahead and ordered/installed the heavy RSA and Competition striker spring per the numerous recommendations here and elsewhere...really looking forward to shooting it.
    I have a Centurion/Compact and don’t use a heavy RSA, but I find the stock trigger to be very good. I think with that competition spring you’ll find it very shootable.

Site Supporter
    My holster arrived from JMCK this week. This is my third holster of this model and color, and it's as well made as I knew it would be. The little APX conceals better than a G19 or P30. I guess that is what I get for giving up two rounds. Hopefully I can go to the range this weekend.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

User Tag List