Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Holster Craftsman Here?: Beretta APX Centurion/Compact

Any Holster Craftsman Here?: Beretta APX Centurion/Compact

I’ve been working on my own leather holster for this gun and have failed several times. For whatever reason the dust cover/trigger guard stitch lines are easy to screw up. I preordered a TLR7 Sub 1913 rail version since Streamlight says it will fix a Px4 Compact so I have to think there’s a good chance it will fit the APX Centurion/Compact.

I’m working on leather for this gun and will work on this combo when the light comes in. Any kydex craftsman on here doing the same? The selection of quality holsters for the APX is a short list and the Centurion/Compact list is even shorter.

Site Supporter
    JMCK supports the gun, but you have to wait 8-10 weeks for your holster. I ordered mine 7.5 weeks ago, so it should be here within the next few weeks.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I just ordered an IWB from this guy to try for my full-size APX...

https://hillikerholsterco.com/

They list both IWB and OWB the Centurion...not sure if they make one (or could) for the TLR-7 Sub.

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    I just ordered an IWB from this guy to try for my full-size APX...

https://hillikerholsterco.com/

They list both IWB and OWB the Centurion...not sure if they make one (or could) for the TLR-7 Sub.
    Have you received it yet? The examples look pretty squared off at the muzzle. I find that pretty uncomfortable aiwb.

Just contact JM Custom or Dark Star Gear.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Cereal View Post
    Have you received it yet? The examples look pretty squared off at the muzzle. I find that pretty uncomfortable aiwb.
    Not yet. I don't really plan on carrying this one IWB if I can help it (I just bought the APX...it's friggin' huge!). I was mainly looking for something to hold the gun while carrying in a saddle/tank bag on the dual sport, in a backpack, etc.

Either JM Custom Kydex and Black Rhino Concealment will be able to spruce you up.

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    (I just bought the APX...it's friggin' huge!)
    I think the APX is pretty svelte for a 17+1 9mm. The grip is amazingly small. Once you get some rounds through it you’ll really like it. Gun is awesome. Just don’t waste your time with steel case ammo. My extractor literally rips through the rim on steel case Russia ammo. 100% with brass case stuff.

Site Supporter
    I think the APX is pretty svelte for a 17+1 9mm. The grip is amazingly small.
    Length and height wise, it's identical to my G22 and VP9...I think it's the slide chunkiness that gives it the illusion of heft (and the fact it's pretty hefty). My current AIWB roster is a 365XL and a P10C...it likely won't supplant either of those for concealed use. I really wish I could have found a Compact/Centurion to fondle.

I’ve been working on my own leather holster for this gun and have failed several times. For whatever reason the dust cover/trigger guard stitch lines are easy to screw up. I preordered a TLR7 Sub 1913 rail version since Streamlight says it will fix a Px4 Compact so I have to think there’s a good chance it will fit the APX Centurion/Compact.

I’m working on leather for this gun and will work on this combo when the light comes in. Any kydex craftsman on here doing the same? The selection of quality holsters for the APX is a short list and the Centurion/Compact list is even shorter.
    We can do it without the light. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List