Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Would a single stack, Commander sized 45 ACP Glock make any sense in today’s America?

Why not just buy an HK45C, or does it have to be a striker? I'd rather have the DA/SA anyway.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    Worried about the cost of a pistol involved in a defensive gun use? That is a sentiment that we hear somewhat regularly, but it is completely ridiculous. What about the cost of your legal defense? Even in the most straight-forward of cases, a no-doubt 'good-shoot', even in a supposedly 'gun-friendly' state, even when caught on video, will take months and tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of dollars. That cost will make the value of any impounded pistol to seem like pocket change.
    @Wendell Not always. A self defense shooting took place about 1 mile from where I live, and the DA declared no charges would be filed the following morning. http://levittownnow.com/2016/11/15/p...at-pizza-shop/

Site Supporter
    Sign me up for a Glock 38 for carry and a Glock 37 for bedside duty for .45 caliber. I don't even own a 1911 right now, so whatever is closest to a G19 with dependable magazines within legal limits would be my pick-- which would probably mean a Glock 26, since I already carry one frequently or a Glock 48.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Why not just buy an HK45C, or does it have to be a striker? I'd rather have the DA/SA anyway.
    I have both a HK45C and a G48
    The HK is quite a bit bigger
    The G48 would be far preferable for comfort and concealability

User Tag List