Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Dumbest Thing You'll See Today!!

that will be in every hollyweird movie to come out now. and watch it'll start at like 99.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    that will be in every hollyweird movie to come out now. and watch it'll start at like 99.
    Name:  aliens-pulse-rifle.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  12.3 KB
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

I’m making this prediction- in 10 years or less we’ll see a production firearm, probably a rifle, that incorporates this type of technology and/or some type of automatic integrated ballistic drop compensation built into the optic on the rifle using Lidar technology. This will eventually become standard and the tech will shrink and not alter the size of a particular design in any meaningful way.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    Clusterfrack beat me to the image but 42, man, 42 is where it starts

"When the counter reaches zero..."

Since I got beat too I’ll just post the clip of my favorite Aliens scene with lots of M4A1 action. Get some Hudson!

If you like Alien/Aliens and do FB look for USS Sulaco Colonial Marines or Weyland-Yutani Corporation.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    But it’s not compatible with the Leupold Deltapoint Micro...

I know, combine the two for the ultimate derp!
    On the positive side, they did manage to make it more streamlined than the Micro...

Who doesn't want a bright LCD screen to distract form the little doohickies on top of the slide during stressful situation.

I make fun, but I'm ok with folks trying to innovate even when first tries are clunky.

0300 local time. You are correct. Dumbest thing I've seen today. I'm thinking (hoping) it will go the distance on this one.

User Tag List