Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Dumbest Thing You'll See Today!!

The Dumbest Thing You'll See Today!!

...a problem looking for a solution.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...now-available/

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    ...a problem looking for a solution.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...now-available/
    If they can integrate a radar gun into it, the highway patrol can shoot speeding offenders before having to make a traffic stop.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    It’s on the firearm blog ...

I like the idea of a shot counter, more for keeping track of round counts over the long term, but am not ready to change out the slide just yet. It wouldn't be difficult to incorporate one into an RDS.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

To me, this looks to be a next step in small arms development in the sense that if you can determine how many rounds you have, it will not be long before there are firearms that allow the user to select the type of round. Of course, the path forward will have a few cul-de-sacs and a few steps backward, but this is how development works.

Site Supporter
    Tin foil hat - it will count the rounds, so after the 10 round ban, if you fire more - it signals a satellite so that the Jewish Space Based Lasers target you - either for direct energy attack or a drone strike.

That's the plan.

Or, it will also get Netflix, so you can watch while you run from target to target.

Judge Dredd's gun could select ammo, BTW.

So first person shooter video games have become a natural pathway to firearms. In one sense, this is great, because it's an easy way to get people to the range- "Do you like Halo/Call of Duty/etc? Would you like to try it for real?"

In another sense, it appears to occasionally create some sort of wacky demand for stuff seen on screens.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Site Supporter
    It'll turn into the digital version of this...

When not shooting and counting rounds, you can program it to scroll through a selection of "cool-ass gun-bro" images.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Tin foil hat - it will count the rounds, so after the 10 round ban, if you fire more - it signals a satellite so that the Jewish Space Based Lasers target you - either for direct energy attack or a drone strike.
    Device uplinks round count data. Over a designated number of rounds raises red flag, deemed a dangerous individual. Stealth micro camera captures image of shooters face and uploads to municipalities ShotSpotter system.

Now the Coup de grâce (please add tin foil undies to complete ensemble). Dormant genetic bioagent previously introduced via COVID-19 vaccine remotely activated. Major organ failure in matter of weeks, problem solved!

Well if it was an actual overall reound counter, it would be a cool idea. I keep round counts for all our guns, and I've often said guns should have odometers.

I"ve seen that very thing for ARs, small device goes on rail, Bluetooth crap.

This though is gimmicky-retarded.

User Tag List