Thread: Glock holsters

Site Supporter

Glock holsters

So I bought a G44, haven't shot it yet. However, when I registered it, you get a coupon for stuff from Glock. I was looking at their holsters and pouches. I've had the G19 sized holster and mag pouches as a cheap backup. I saw a G42 mag pouch but no holster? None for the slim Glocks? That seems odd.

I had a hard time finding a left handed G42 holster. Would have bought one.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    ...I had a hard time finding a left handed G42 holster...
    Look here.

Site Supporter
    Thanks for hint.

Raven Perun is also an option

Site Supporter
    Ordered a JM Rough Dog. I like that configuration. Now if I every get ammo for gun, I'll be in business.

The Glock holsters are a bargain, and a great value above and beyond just being a bargain. I've got, and actually occassionally use their Sport-Combat bikini/belt slide holsters for their standard and large (G20/G21) frames, their Sport-Duty for standard size Glocks, and their corresponding magazine pouches in botrh sizes.

They're ingenious, well made, and dirt-cheap. The Sport-Combat ones actually conceal well, as they are of a plyable polymer that wraps around your body contours. The will not work with extended magazine releases, howevern (but the medium extended/FBI ones seem to work fine).

Best, Jon

Quote Originally Posted by JonInWA View Post
    The Glock holsters are a bargain, and a great value above and beyond just being a bargain. I've got, and actually occassionally use their Sport-Combat bikini/belt slide holsters for their standard and large (G20/G21) frames, their Sport-Duty for standard size Glocks, and their corresponding magazine pouches in botrh sizes.

They're ingenious, well made, and dirt-cheap. The Sport-Combat ones actually conceal well, as they are of a plyable polymer that wraps around your body contours. The will not work with extended magazine releases, howevern (but the medium extended/FBI ones seem to work fine).

Best, Jon
    I second this, I have one, have used it ALOT over the years. Probably the best bang for the buck holster out there for Glocks.

User Tag List