View Poll Results: Who is the best James Bond actor except for Sean Connery?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • George Lazenby

    3 3.37%
  • Roger Moore

    7 7.87%
  • Timothy Dalton

    4 4.49%
  • Pierce Brosnan

    9 10.11%
  • Daniel Craig

    66 74.16%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54

Thread: Best Bond actor (except for Sean Connery)

  1. #11
    In the whole Roger vs. Sean deabte that's been raging for the last 40 years, I have to say I'm firmly in the Roger camp. I believe no one could, sort of, wear a safari suit with the same degree of casuality as Roger.

  2. #12
    Daniel Craig, but Pierce Brosnan gets an honorable mention though simply because the movie GoldenEye spawned one of the greatest video games of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    I love a sub second aiwb A zone hit so much that my hands twitch when the microwave goes off.

  3. #13
    Site Supporter Cory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Florida
    I perfer Craig over all the bonds. Including Connery.

    Casino Royal was the first Bond movie I saw in theater, and I've made it a point to see every Craig as Bond movie in theater since then.

    His Nolan-esque movies just suit my sense of Bond better. I saw all the previous Bond's in the hayday of Spike TV when I was a kid, but Craig's Bond came out when I was 15. And here was a Bond that was far more realistic. I look forward to the final installment. Big shoes to fill.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    I perfer Craig over all the bonds. Including Connery.

    Casino Royal was the first Bond movie I saw in theater, and I've made it a point to see every Craig as Bond movie in theater since then.

    His Nolan-esque movies just suit my sense of Bond better. I saw all the previous Bond's in the hayday of Spike TV when I was a kid, but Craig's Bond came out when I was 15. And here was a Bond that was far more realistic. I look forward to the final installment. Big shoes to fill.
    It's hard to believe it's been 15 years with Craig in the role as Bond. I was 26 with a new baby when Casino Royale came out. It was about 4 years after the last Pierce Brosnan Bond film but was miles better. Feels like yesterday and a million years ago at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    I love a sub second aiwb A zone hit so much that my hands twitch when the microwave goes off.

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    1984
    Personally I really don't like the direction of the Bond movies went to with Craig. They just became yet another action movie. One of them, no different. Bond movies, however, were about style and unique feel. With Craig, they lost it.

  6. #16
    Wag more, Bark less RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Venice Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    Personally I really don't like the direction of the Bond movies went to with Craig. They just became yet another action movie. One of them, no different. Bond movies, however, were about style and unique feel. With Craig, they lost it.
    Hmm.

    I thought the very long, single take shot at the intro of Spectre was pretty well done.

    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught.
    J. C. Watts

  7. #17
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    TX
    Three-way tossup between Peter Sellers, David Niven and Woody Allen.

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    1984
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Hmm.

    I thought the very long, single take shot at the intro of Spectre was pretty well done.

    I am not saying they are bad movies. Just not "Bond" movies

  9. #19
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lexington, SC
    Craig is my favorite also. I like the physicality he brought to the character as well as the dark brooding attitude.

  10. #20
    Site Supporter Suvorov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Occupied Kalifornia - SF Bay Area.
    George Lazenby - was the closest to the real deal, which is why he didn't last.

    Daniel Craig couldn't even drive a stick shift when he was filming his first movie which pretty much make him the first female Bond actor in my book.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •