Thread: Group affiliation disappeared

Site Supporter

Group affiliation disappeared

I'm not sure how long ago this happened, but I was clearing a notification of a like on an old thread. When I tried to look at it it said restricted content.

I went into my profile and my status had been reset to 'member' from the thin red line group. Site supporter wasn't active. I re-upped site supporter on 18feb of this year, recurring ( I think).

I went ahead and paid for site supporter ( before I researched when I had last renewed) .

Any idea what might have happened?
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TQP View Post
    I'm not sure how long ago this happened, but I was clearing a notification of a like on an old thread. When I tried to look at it it said restricted content.

I went into my profile and my status had been reset to 'member' from the thin red line group. Site supporter wasn't active. I re-upped site supporter on 18feb of this year, recurring ( I think).

I went ahead and paid for site supporter ( before I researched when I had last renewed) .

Any idea what might have happened?
    @LittleLebowski

There was some issue with recurring payment awhile back. I don't understand the specifics, but LL can fix it for you.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List