Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I am disappointed w/ LTT

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    This doesn't strike me as a legitimate complaint against a company.
    I feel the same way. As a response to this thread, I just registered at LTT and placed an order. The orders will continue until post morale improves! ;-)
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

I am disappointed that Beretta does so little, and relies on the likes of Wilson and Langdon to provide the Beretta pistols we really want. Thank goodness for Langdon and Wilson.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I am disappointed that Beretta does so little, and relies on the likes of Wilson and Langdon to provide the Beretta pistols we really want. Thank goodness for Langdon and Wilson.
    Compared to the likes of HK and Glock, they're actually not so bad.

I agree. And, the fact that LTT is unable to get pistols to sell right now is frustrating. But, Beretta had some Instagram post on colored aluminum grips and triggers for their competition pistol...

LTT has the finest CS in the industry.....if it can be done the Langdon group will do it without doubt.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    Kind of like going to the dealer to buy a part for your car, it being out-of-stock, then trashing the dealer online because they wouldn't pull the part off a new car on the lot.
    I like LTT and have multiple pistols and parts from them. So nothing I'm about to say is to be construed as being against LTT.

However. I've personally put a brand new car up on a lift to pull a part off of it to get a faithful customer's car going. With the blessing of the sales department. Not saying it's something to be expected....only that well, it really does happen occasionally. And more than occasionally in other businesses such as ag and construction equipment. Those sorts of things are what makes a customer stick with a brand and a particular dealership.

Again, I don't feel like LTT is at fault. You can't make every customer happy with any one business model. It's 1 a.m. and I just got in from night work. My customer's accounting dept will probably complain that my night rate is 1.5 times my day rate. But tomorrow (today?) when they fire up their equipment, it will work and they will have lost zero hours waiting for a 6-hour repair. And I'll have to sleep in and lose profit for tomorrow (today's?) work that I'll now have to get a late start on.

Site Supporter
    Business models change. The super giant Beretta once would not give the consumer the time of day. LTT and Wilson are two little guys, and the fact that Beretta acknowledges them is a sign of progress in our time. And then there is the NP3 outfit.

Has anyone suggested that perhaps Beretta might have stipulated that LTT not sell these parts individually? I didn't say it made sense.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Beretta's baffling inability to pare down their product line to guns relevant in the 21st century (i.e. the ones with front sight dovetails and the G-style decockers) will never cease to amaze me

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Has anyone suggested that perhaps Beretta might have stipulated that LTT not sell these parts individually? I didn't say it made sense.
    Anyone can buy individual parts like the trigger pin so I doubt that is the case. A far as I know the NP3 parts kit is an LTT 'sku', not Beretta's.

Four months probably seems like a long time if you never bought anything from Milt Sparks or LaRue or Krieger or McMillan or PTG or lots of others that are in demand. In February I got a handguard from LaRue I ordered Oct 1st. I just got notice of a simple Aero buffer tube that has been on backorder with Brownells since September is now in process, I still don't have it.

User Tag List