Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I am disappointed w/ LTT

I decided to place another order with them last night, after coming across this post, just to test out their customer service. I think I'll place another today ;-)
    Sent from a mobile device; please excuse any typographical errors.

LTT has NP3.

I got an email describing the new hammer so went to order one. Hey, guess what..... they have NP3 parts back in stock. So I ordered and NP3 TJIB and an NP3 LTT trigger bar. I am not sure what I will do w/ the hammer since it is the black DLC coating and not NP3. But I will try it doing some back to back trigger pull tests vs NP3 and I am sure it will go into one of our 92s.
    Yeehaw.

LTT has been top notch to me.

Just FYI, ordered an full sized w/ NP3 a couple days ago which is normally a 4-5 week wait but they must have had some pre-done b/c it's already shipped. I'm sure they try to anticipate demand for certain features and get those pre-produced.

It'll be going back for the RDO love when their ACRO plate is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post

Screw dividends. Imagine having a successful company turned around from the brink of bankruptcy that pays you royalties for most of the guns they sell. They know the locks aren't popular, but I'm betting they're damn sure profitable to the dude that owns the lock intellectual property.
    One wonders how many S&W revolvers were not sold due to that stupid lock…

Quote Originally Posted by Controlledpairs2 View Post
    LTT has been top notch to me.

Just FYI, ordered an full sized w/ NP3 a couple days ago which is normally a 4-5 week wait but they must have had some pre-done b/c it's already shipped. I'm sure they try to anticipate demand for certain features and get those pre-produced.

It'll be going back for the RDO love when their ACRO plate is finished.
    A px4? Did you get the optic cut?

Quote Originally Posted by Zman001 View Post
    A px4? Did you get the optic cut?
    sorry wasn't specific - 92 Elite full sized. I'll send it back for an optics cut when they have an ACRO plate. I do enjoy the current RDO cuts with SROs.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    One wonders how many S&W revolvers were not sold due to that stupid lock…
    The amount of people who are serious revolver shooters that refuse to buy a new S&W are pretty low compared to the amount of folks who virtue signal on the social medias about how much they hate the locks put in guns they weren't going to purchase to begin with...
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    The amount of people who are serious revolver shooters that refuse to buy a new S&W are pretty low compared to the amount of folks who virtue signal on the social medias about how much they hate the locks put in guns they weren't going to purchase to begin with...
    Maybe. I've got a not zero number of Rugers I purchased new in my safe. I've got a not zero number of pre-lock S&Ws I purchased used in my safe. I've got exactly zero locked S&Ws in my safe. I'd happily purchase a Model 25 "classic" and Model 27 "classic" if they were sans keyhole, and would have favored them over the Redhawk.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    I've got three S&Ws with locks. One was purchased used (642-2 police trade-in) and two new (M21-4 and M22-4). I'm no fan of the lock. The 642 was $250; the N frames were only available with the lock. I haven't had any problems with any of them...knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Maybe. I've got a not zero number of Rugers I purchased new in my safe. I've got a not zero number of pre-lock S&Ws I purchased used in my safe. I've got exactly zero locked S&Ws in my safe. I'd happily purchase a Model 25 "classic" and Model 27 "classic" if they were sans keyhole, and would have favored them over the Redhawk.
    Which category would you place yourself in?
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

User Tag List