Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IWB with a RDO?

Site Supporter
    @RJ - I went with new, it’ll be the same holster but will ride a bit higher.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    @RJ - I went with new, it’ll be the same holster but will ride a bit higher.
    Ok, great, thanks for that input.

Replacing my G48 DSG holster with a new dot version with an optic cut would be $110. That is a little spendy. I’ll have a look at what I need to do to modify my current one first when my slide gets back from milling.

The only drawback with red dots and strong side hip carry is you are limited to 15 degree at most for most cases otherwise it will ride too high to work well (for most, always exceptions) as you have to get the red dot above the belt or it will act like a claw on an aiwb holster and rotate the grip out!

Custom orders for them can be done with more cant but the red dot has to ride toward the back of the slide.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    The only drawback with red dots and strong side hip carry is you are limited to 15 degree at most for most cases otherwise it will ride too high to work well (for most, always exceptions) as you have to get the red dot above the belt or it will act like a claw on an aiwb holster and rotate the grip out!

Custom orders for them can be done with more cant but the red dot has to ride toward the back of the slide.
    Tony - I just sent an email (replied to your order confirmation) regarding a holster I have in your queue concerning this.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Tony - I just sent an email (replied to your order confirmation) regarding a holster I have in your queue concerning this.
    revchuck38, we got it and made the adjustment. Berettas with red dots are the worst for this issue due to how low the red dot rides.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List