Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HiTS First Responder Pistol; 05/15-16/2021; Dallas area

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I apologize for the slight sidetrack, but just a few days ago I was trying to find a website for you and DB's company with a schedule of your classes, but I all I found was a listing of a couple classes from 2015. Do you guys have a different website now? Thanks
    If you're into social media, you can subscribe to their Eventbrite account. I find their email notifications hit and miss, but that may be because I'm subscribed to so many people.

I'll also plug their page on my website too.
    David S.

Registered. Happy to finally make it happen to get into this particular class. It also means another trip to the great state of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    It appears you need a FB account to see it. Do you have one available for public viewing by chance?

Sorry again for the side track. If I have additional questions I'll take it to PM, I just figured there may be other interested folks.

Site Supporter
    Sorry for the confusion! We are in the middle of having a new website built and things should get better soon. To sign up for this First Responder, go to this Eventbrite link:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hits-fi...7y8OVjtkOB6AuE
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! We are in the middle of having a new website built and things should get better soon. To sign up for this First Responder, go to this Eventbrite link:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hits-fi...7y8OVjtkOB6AuE
    Thank you for the heads up, I will keep an eye out for an updated website. I'm hoping y'all will hit the Phoenix area with some shotgun training in the near-future.

User Tag List