Thread: Grip Force Adapter - Glock

Grip Force Adapter - Glock

About the Grip Force Adapter for Glocks...they don’t appear to make one for the 43/43x; does anyone else make a similar product, to change the grip angle?

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    About the Grip Force Adapter for Glocks...they don’t appear to make one for the 43/43x; does anyone else make a similar product, to change the grip angle?
    Some people take an OEM Glock backstrap and then cut it down (to mimic a GFA).

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    This is all I know about. Not yet available.

https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/vuurwa...compact-frame/
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    Some people take an OEM Glock backstrap and then cut it down (to mimic a GFA).

Seems simple enough; does this ‘correct’ the grip angle 100%, (make it like a S&W, Sig, HK...) or just ‘closer to’...?

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post

That’s quite a strange combination for sure...365 mag, with a 43x slide...not sure what to make of that, in the context of reliability. Interesting no doubt. Has this been proven/vetted? Not necessarily doubting, just asking.

I’m considering buying a SF gun, coming from 4yrs of TDA, and LEM, and Glock is the only MFG that gives me the piece of mind in regards to the Gadget. My daughter has a 43x, and the slimness is very appealing, and if I can just improve this grip angle issue, I’ll be content.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    Has this been proven/vetted? Not necessarily doubting, just asking.
    There are videos showing prototypes running. If you burrow into the page, they have Q&A about it that discusses the current commercial status. AFAIK, only employees and friends of Omaha Outdoors have shot it.

I'm similar in that Sig grips work a whole lot better for me than Glocks, but I want that Gadget and the true "safe action" if I'm going to carry a striker gun. On paper, this solves the problem. I might not be first, or even second, but I will for sure be watching when they finally get into the wild.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post

Interesting. Here is the serialized version. Says... "We are looking to take pre-orders soon and release this summer."

https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/vuurwa...me-serialized/

Site Supporter

Grip Force Adapter - Glock

The Glock slim lines don’t have removable back straps, do they? I have cut down Gen 4 double stack back straps to make my own GFAs for my double stack Glocks. Maybe with a heat gun you could get them to fit onto the slim lines.

My issue with the Vuurwapen frame is the size; these are the original 365, which is a bit small for my hands, but the XL was a great fit.
    The beaver tail fix seems to be the most practical fix at this point, but this an interesting discussion so far, thanks.

Update:
    My friend at the LGS told me about this adapter, it’s from Sandstorm Precision $25. We borrowed the daughters 43x, so the wife could shoot it more and determine if she liked it, which she did, so I found one last night at Sportsman’s Warehouse for $489, so we jumped on it.
    It seems to fix the grip angle just fine. We will see how well it holds up under live fire, once her gun arrives next week. So far, it seems like a simple fix for this issue.
    *fyi, it’s a 3D printed part

Name:  96AE3C9F-FF47-4665-9446-2DB07C5A5474.jpg
Views: 825
Size:  41.6 KB
    Name:  82943A54-6C45-4DDE-8E85-28FBE64DFDB7.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  64.5 KB
    Name:  87AA637B-833D-478B-8FB6-641DF0E9651D.jpg
Views: 629
Size:  31.4 KB

User Tag List