Thread: How do I check when my membership runs out?

How do I check when my membership runs out?

Hey,

I've been gifted membership status at least once, and I think twice (time flies).

I think it's running out soon, and I thought I'd actually pay for it for a change, but I'll be dueced if I can figure out when it expires.

I read the FAQ and everything. Which sub-sub-sub-menu should I be clicking on?
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

...and just like that, I woke up one morning and the America I knew and loved was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I don't think that tells me when my current membership runs out?
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    Mine shows up at the upper right of the link @blues posted, as “Expiry Date” in the ‘Active Subscriptions’ section.
    "Don't f*** with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." --BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    Look at "active subscriptions" and scan the line to the right side of the page.
    ...and just like that, I woke up one morning and the America I knew and loved was gone.

I only have "available subscriptions" but no "active subscriptions," which suggests mine has run out, but I'm still showing as a site supporter.

Thanks for your help. I'll ping a mod here in a bit.

User Tag List