Thread: SHOTGUN CLOSE TO CENTRAL KY

SHOTGUN CLOSE TO CENTRAL KY

As the title says shotgun for a beginner followed by a more advanced class. Close to central KY. Am aware of TCinVA class in May. Timing on that is perfect but its a bit over 7 hours looking to see if I can find a trainer who is closer.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

These guys are in the Glasgow area:

https://thebulwarks.com/firearms-training
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    These guys are in the Glasgow area:

https://thebulwarks.com/firearms-training
    They had a May 9 Foundations class listed that disappeared.

I just sent them a message to see if it cancelled or filled. I'll let the OP know what I come up with.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    They had a May 9 Foundations class listed that disappeared.

I just sent them a message to see if it cancelled or filled. I'll let the OP know what I come up with.
    They just discovered that May 9th is Mother's Day, so they are in the process of rescheduling their Foundations class for some other time, probably within a week or two if that original date. Keep an eye on their website.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    They just discovered that May 9th is Mother's Day, so they are in the process of rescheduling their Foundations class for some other time, probably within a week or two if that original date. Keep an eye on their website.
    Thanks David I was just on your site today!!
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List