Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AREX Delta Gen 2 M

Another BIG plus is the very low cost to get into one of these. Also, I have old, arthritic thumbs, so ordered the extended mag release and lighter spring, and man, has that helped me!
    Good email conversation with a very friendly man at the factory in Slovenia too. Fast response from him.
    I love the pistol (and I have plenty to choose from).

If anyone is still looking for taller sights I ended up with ameriglo xd181 sight and there great with the Holosun 507k
    Name:  8A671C4E-2447-48DE-A2B3-8B70E0CC78CB.jpg
Views: 843
Size:  72.1 KBName:  E0CF77FC-96BE-4114-B3E2-56757D66D1EF.jpg
Views: 887
Size:  55.2 KBName:  1F422D4B-157C-4C4A-8FA3-70A944D93A09.jpg
Views: 850
Size:  26.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Crash1414 View Post
    If anyone is still looking for taller sights I ended up with ameriglo xd181 sight and there great with the Holosun 507k
    Name:  8A671C4E-2447-48DE-A2B3-8B70E0CC78CB.jpg
Views: 843
Size:  72.1 KBName:  E0CF77FC-96BE-4114-B3E2-56757D66D1EF.jpg
Views: 887
Size:  55.2 KBName:  1F422D4B-157C-4C4A-8FA3-70A944D93A09.jpg
Views: 850
Size:  26.0 KB

Do those sights co-witness with the 507k?

Thanks

Just got one of these in all black. Ran a hundred rounds through it. Extremely accurate, I’m punching the center out of the target almost effortlessly with this one (granted, it’s 7-15 yards and the only baseline is my own prior shooting with other guns…..I do shoot the gen 2 delta better than anything I’ve owned thus far (with the possible exception of the p229) slow or rapid fire. Reliable with everything I put through it (Remington 115gr umc which was extremely accurate in this gun, Tula steel cased 115gr, and 124gr +p Speer gold dots), recoil was snappier than the G19 I used to have but, for me, much easier to handle than the shield plus (which I liked best of all the micro nines) or the p365. I’ve heard some complaints about how it hurts to shoot this gun and I can sorta see that, although I had no problem myself. It’s light and slim and for me, easy to shoot well. I’m kinda giddy about getting a 507c with the Vulcan reticle to mount on it just to see if it can get even better…..

Quote Originally Posted by supraz View Post
    Do those sights co-witness with the 507k?

Thanks
    Yes

Was web surfing and ran across this video of Ian on the Arex Delta Gen 2. I was pretty intrigued by this gun, seems like a Glock 19 sized pistol with quite a lot of improvements.

What says p-f about the reliability of these guns? I'm not in the market for one, it just caught my eye as a low-price point pistol that seemed to have a lot going for it, unless I miss something.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Was web surfing and ran across this video of Ian on the Arex Delta Gen 2. I was pretty intrigued by this gun, seems like a Glock 19 sized pistol with quite a lot of improvements.

What says p-f about the reliability of these guns? I'm not in the market for one, it just caught my eye as a low-price point pistol that seemed to have a lot going for it, unless I miss something.
    My experience a few years with a Gen 1 was suboptimal.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post993828

It won't be a surprise that I have no experience with a Gen 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    My experience a few years with a Gen 1 was suboptimal.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post993828

It won't be a surprise that I have no experience with a Gen 2
    Thanks, that's not a real good customer service story. Looks like you just saved me a potential $399 $299.

I kept looking at other video reviews on the Gen 2. One popped up on a guy I follow from time to time on the Gen 2 had a more than a few FTFs out of his initial couple of magazines.

I recognized it right away as he had to smack the back of the slide to get it to go into battery (something I recall from my particular VP9. Oddly enough I still tend to do that; a bad habit that persists to this day). He also said the recoil impulse was a bit sharp, something I've noticed on other reviews as well. On th e other hand he had mounted a 507k, which was wider than the slide, apparently. Overall though that doesn't sound too good if the gun won't feed. Perhaps there is a break-in period on these, but I'm not sure I want to find out.

It's a shame, as this gun has a couple interesting features (flat trigger shoe, take-down without pressing the trigger, 15 round metal mag bodies that contribute to a thinness) that make it worth learning about, if not actually purchasing.

Guess it's not a:
    Name:  glockkilla.JPG
Views: 558
Size:  67.6 KB

Does anyone have any long-ish term reports on these?

Seeing a lot of deals/rebates right now on what this forum likes to call "plastic people poppers" and kind of want to try something new. Arex Delta M is interesting to me for G19 size but more slim.

User Tag List