Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AREX Delta Gen 2 M

So reading and watching some vids of some Glock 19 holsters fitting the Arex delta gen2 I’m curious to know if anyone has tried the alien gear shapeshifter Glock 19 shell to see if it works.

Extended mag release

Name:  F9671361-5520-4FF8-BC91-FC1DDC587027.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  46.8 KBName:  2515F609-5B69-49E0-8C8F-E3C2046A7BD3.jpg
Views: 761
Size:  31.1 KBIf anyone was wandering about the extended mag release I installed it since I was having a little trouble with the stock one on a consistent basis. I installed it with the lighter spring but was too easy so went with the oem spring and it’s perfect. If I had to do it again I think I’d just get the extended for right side only and not the Ambidextrous one as I do feel it a bit. It does stick out father than I thought it would and I’m curious about putting the oem release back in with the lighter spring and see how that feels. Name:  17387DB1-E215-4F6D-9298-DF665E2606E8.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  44.8 KB

Is the mag button metal or polymer? One piece or two piece? I'm just wondering if it can be cut down or milled down on either or both sides to fit the exact length the shooter desires.

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    Is the mag button metal or polymer? One piece or two piece? I'm just wondering if it can be cut down or milled down on either or both sides to fit the exact length the shooter desires.
    Polymer and one piece. I just ordered another one and was thinking the same thing of sanding it down a bit

If you're ordering spare parts like that it seems support is rather good for a lesser known, much less foreign, market offering. That's encouraging, because honestly, as far as features go this may be my favorite striker gun on the market. With the partially-cocked striker and the SCD alternative indicator, it's the full size Walther PPS I always thought needed to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
    If you're ordering spare parts like that it seems support is rather good for a lesser known, much less foreign, market offering. That's encouraging, because honestly, as far as features go this may be my favorite striker gun on the market. With the partially-cocked striker and the SCD alternative indicator, it's the full size Walther PPS I always thought needed to exist.
    I agree. I wasn’t expecting a lot and after watching some reviews and the excellent price I decided to give it a go. It’s slowing turning into one of my favorite pistols. I’m hoping soon global ordinance will start to sell more parts and frames. I’ve talked with Arex and there going to be shipping to the US again soon. I did order some different color frames from polenar tactical and hope to receive them soon. Surprisingly I’ve had much better luck getting mags and parts for my Arex delta M than I have for my Canik Mete.

Site Supporter
    Extrapolating from work done on Glock extended mag releases-you could easily "sand" a polymer mag release both in or out of the gun. If you are not going to remove it from the gun, you can use a bit of blue paint tape to protect the other surfaces.

If you have multiple grits of sandpaper lying about... so be it. It would likely be easier to use a 4+ way emery board for finger nails.

https://www.sallybeauty.com/nails/na...BS-169210.html

https://www.target.com/p/trim-7-way-...65#lnk=sametab

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Equate-Be...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

https://www.amazon.com/Revlon-ARV-66...%2C102&sr=8-18
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Ok a couple updates so far. If anyone is thinking about the extended mag release I’d get the right or left not the ambidextrous. When you press the button it does stick out quite a bit and pushes on your middle finger. Arex if your listening please make the extended mag release about 1mm shorter. If you polish up the mag catch it does make a difference for sure. Now on the new frame after doing the polish job and installing the lighter spring I really like the oem size mag release. I do have just a right handed extended mag release coming and giving it a try. So here is what I like so far. Extended mag release with oem spring. Oem mag release with light spring. Hopefully some other people can chime in and see what they like. Name:  4C810A3F-8729-4A34-9C89-AB33E31BCB7D.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  29.2 KBName:  7CEF30CD-DE7D-42B8-B9F3-435F3B96D15C.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  26.0 KBName:  DF204F79-1904-45EE-81DC-03DBB51701F0.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  45.7 KB

I seen last night some coverage from shot show from classic firearms that the Arex Delta gen 2 will now be coming in a combat model with threaded barrel and suppressor sights. They didn’t go into to much detail and I haven’t seen it anywhere on the internet yet.

The Arex X model interests me ( M slide L grip )
    And I hope they will soon produce a SC model

User Tag List