Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AREX Delta Gen 2 M

AREX Delta Gen 2 M

I picked up an AREX and it is very comfortable in the hand and soft shooting. I am getting used to the trigger, it is a little sharper and angular feeling than the P365XL's flat trigger. For comparison, both pistols are fully loaded (15+1 and 12+1). Here are some photos for comparison the P365XL has the Sig Romeo0 and the AREX has the Shield SMSc and the overall weight difference is just under 3oz. The third picture doesn't show the muzzle difference very well, the AREX is approx. .25" longer than the P365XL. I was getting a lot of shadows and went with the best picture. The last two photos are the AREX and Glock 19.

AREX vs P365XL

Name:  DSCN0744.jpg
Views: 3002
Size:  86.0 KB

Name:  DSCN0745.jpg
Views: 3040
Size:  98.2 KB

Name:  DSCN0746.jpg
Views: 2429
Size:  41.2 KB

Name:  DSCN0750.jpg
Views: 2816
Size:  53.7 KB

AREX vs Glock 19

Name:  DSCN0752.jpg
Views: 2340
Size:  38.9 KB

Name:  DSCN0753.jpg
Views: 2435
Size:  48.9 KB
    Last edited by eaglefrq; 04-03-2021 at 05:14 PM.
    You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.

Here is a better picture showing the muzzle difference.

Name:  DSCN0749.jpg
Views: 2285
Size:  46.8 KB
    You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.

Any chance you can get some measurements of the length of the front strap, distance of trigger reach and grip length from back strap to front strap in a couple places? Maybe some pics in one handed grip for comparison. The more I see pics and hear about the AREX Delta M the more interested I am in it. It seem like something between a Glock 48 and Glock 19. I just picked up a 365XL to go with my 365 but I have yet to come across a AREX Delta M to check out at any of my LGS's.

Name:  DSCN0754.jpg
Views: 2421
Size:  53.2 KB

Name:  DSCN0755.jpg
Views: 2254
Size:  49.0 KB

Name:  DSCN0756.jpg
Views: 2307
Size:  44.3 KB

2.60" AREX center of trigger
    Name:  DSCN0758.jpg
Views: 2247
Size:  46.8 KB

2.02" AREX at the widest point of the grip
    Name:  DSCN0761.jpg
Views: 2242
Size:  43.8 KB

1.85" AREX just below magazine release
    Name:  DSCN0763.jpg
Views: 2219
Size:  39.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    Any chance you can get some measurements of the length of the front strap, distance of trigger reach and grip length from back strap to front strap in a couple places? Maybe some pics in one handed grip for comparison. The more I see pics and hear about the AREX Delta M the more interested I am in it. It seem like something between a Glock 48 and Glock 19. I just picked up a 365XL to go with my 365 but I have yet to come across a AREX Delta M to check out at any of my LGS's.
    Added some additional pictures and measurements above.

Awesome. Thanks for the pictures and measurements. I may just have to look for one online to buy.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefrq View Post
    Name:  DSCN0753.jpg
Views: 2435
Size:  48.9 KB
    Forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere. Does the cocking indicator extend far enough out during the firing sequence to be thumbed and felt, similar to the Walther PPS?
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere. Does the cocking indicator extend far enough out during the firing sequence to be thumbed and felt, similar to the Walther PPS?
    I have the Gen2 M and L and can say that yes the firing pin extends out far enough to poke your thumb - doesn’t work as good as an SCD but I am able to impede the trigger from dropping the sear.

Hello, question?

Anybody knows if any glock parts fit the Arex Delta Gen2 m? A lot of people tell me glock 17,19 holsters and parts fits this Arex. Looking for a good ISW holster and a threaded barrel, and trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by cruz36850@gmail.com View Post
    Anybody knows if any glock parts fit the Arex Delta Gen2 m? A lot of people tell me glock 17,19 holsters and parts fits this Arex. Looking for a good ISW holster and a threaded barrel, and trigger.
    I know for sure ANR holsters makes one and also slim fit holsters

User Tag List