Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A perfect world ahead.................

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Yeah that sort of blew my mind. I refuse to believe that most Americans have never seen a black cop. Like, wtf. I'd love to see an article marveling at "the first black doctor" the author has ever met like this is noteworthy in the year 2021. The racism there is not especially subtle.

and yes, I'll never forget the first time I saw someone die in front of me: shot to death over a dispute about the volume of a stereo. Or the guy who was in the ED pre-detention for strangling an old man to death, in broad daylight, on a Sunday morning. etc.

I think that if you are someone who chooses not to believe that this happens, you will never see it unless you are exposed to it firsthand. Even as someone who was never a skeptic, my very brief glimpse into that world forever changed my view of things. To me, the views espoused by the author of the article are just evidence of a worldview that can only exist when you're privileged enough to have never seen the monstrous things that people do to each other.

My partner and I stopped a dude one time. At night. Guy said it was because he was black......to my black partner.

Yea, officers that look like the community are the issue. What a joke. Would I care if my whole police force was half black half Japanese if they were competent? The world's insanity is showing again.

Great article. How true. Wish I could write more about how good the article was, but it's time to go feed my pet unicorn.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Every now and then while driving a white suspect to jail I’d get you’re prejudiced against white people. Roll eyes.

One time I cited the vehicle #1 driver who was an Asian woman for a violation in an accident. She called in a complaint because she said I was prejudiced against Asians. The driver of vehicle #2 was a black woman. My old Sergeant and I still chuckle at that one.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    This woke wet dream would work pretty good if there wasn’t evil in the world.

Honestly the art tells me everything I need to know about the”journalists” who participated in this reimagining of law enforcement.

We’re on the cutting edge of Utopia in Colorado!

Ending misdemeanor arrests of students in schools
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    We’re on the cutting edge of Utopia in Colorado!

Ending misdemeanor arrests of students in schools
    Well, good luck with that. I've lived the dream in a predominately Hispanic high school. I was a minority and it was exciting almost everyday. I guess I've always had a problem with racists.
    Last edited by Borderland; 04-03-2021 at 09:23 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    Great article. How true. Wish I could write more about how good the article was, but it's time to go feed my pet unicorn.
    How dare you exercise your toxic patriarchy on that noble animal. Unicorns are very close to humans in their wokeness. They don't deserve to be subjugated in order to advance your personal intersectionality. Unicorn lives matter dude.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Well, good luck with that. I've lived the dream in a predominately Hispanic high school. I was a minority and it was exciting almost everyday. I guess I've always had a problem with racists.

It's going to be fascinating to see the repercussions down the road. I bet we see lots of female teachers leaving the profession.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter
    They didn't tell you the other half of the plan which is taking people out of these neighborhoods and having them live next door.

User Tag List