Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A perfect world ahead.................

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Cue Louis Armstrong...

https://youtu.be/e1FN047_LT0

Video not embedded to avoid sidetrack.
    Didn't you mean this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzFIDTs3WtI
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Not if you listened to the link.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    It's going to be fascinating to see the repercussions down the road. I bet we see lots of female teachers leaving the profession.
    Yeah, I can't imagine what a high school would be like these days, especially if you couldn't arrest students for assault.

I'm sure the social experiment will work out just fine.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Sounds to me like this author grew up in some soft places, given what they seem to think police work entails and the types of people police encounter.

Filed under comedy for me.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Sounds to me like this author grew up in some soft places, given what they seem to think police work entails and the types of people police encounter.

Filed under comedy for me.
    That, and neither the author, nor the social scientists or politicians pushing this absolute shite will have to worry about facing the repercussions- either directly, or even for actively advocating a position that is actively harmful and damaging. Even when it becomes glaringly obvious that de-policing is resulting in the deaths of innocent people, that teachers are being driven away from the new blackboard jungle, and that the very BIPOC that are supposed to be benefited from this are actually far far worse off through these policies- none of those people will be called to account.

Just like all the other horribly failed, supposedly helpful policies, utterly malignant policies pushed by head-in-arse reporters, social scientist, and politicians over the past number of decades. It's a pity that tar & feathers have gone out of style.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I must have missed the part where they interviewed all the predators who promised to quit doing preadtor shit once the police quit being meanies. God, how I wish for a remote place devoid of people to live out my days...

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    I must have missed the part where they interviewed all the predators who promised to quit doing preadtor shit once the police quit being meanies. God, how I wish for a remote place devoid of people to live out my days...
    Or that these policies will somehow instill proper impulse control, empathy, and long term thinking in those who currently lack them.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List