Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A perfect world ahead.................

A perfect world ahead.................

We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

I read that as a social engineering piece wrapped up in utopian fantasy. Felt a little nauseated by the end.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Site Supporter
    I couldn’t physically make it to the end of that article, so I have a question. Does she ever talk about how all of our asses will smell like roses because of the “3 shells” bathroom hygiene products mandated by our overlords after the great TP panics of 2020?
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Laughs in street crime infested zone.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    I couldn’t physically make it to the end of that article, so I have a question. Does she ever talk about how all of our asses will smell like roses because of the “3 shells” bathroom hygiene products mandated by our overlords after the great TP panics of 2020?
    No, but there may be a reference to all restaurants being named Taco Bell.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 638
Size:  10.4 KB

"Now, where the f##k is that rainbow?"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Ok, sure. I am down cops living in the neighborhoods in which they work. Let me just get the Uhaul packed and I'll be right over.

Name:  Project 1.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  42.7 KBName:  Baltimore.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  56.9 KB

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I couldn't get very far into it, either. But it did occur to me that people who want that world want it for everyone and everything. Except themselves. They don't want everyone knowing all about them, and they sure as hell don't want their employment and disciplinary records at work to be public information. But you, their hairdresser, the plumber, absolutely.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

That would work perfectly in a world where the most serious offender is a weepy drunk.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

One of our first female patrol Officers was Black and she lived in her family’s house in a small but a high crime and gang area neighborhood. This was over 30 years ago. I couldn’t make it past “one of the first Black Officers”. These people have no concept of the evil that’s out there.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List