Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun HE509T for $399.99

I got a refund from Dack and ordered one from G&R, which arrived yesterday. I was just messing with it and my new MR920. I will have to turn down the cover plate screw heads to make them fit but otherwise the mounting plate fits tightly with the thickest spacer Shadow Systems provides. It does sit significantly higher than the RMR and 507c/508t, so the stock irons aren't going to work.

Just grabbed another one for $352 shipped.

https://www.schuylerarmsco.com/may-s...tanium-3632565

Quote Originally Posted by Phred View Post
    Depends on how it’s mounted. If you mount it on an RMR cut using the adapter, then yes, it will sit higher. If mounted on a Glock MOS with proper plate, then no, it won’t be any higher on the slide. If direct milled, it may even be lower. Look at JagerWerks and how deep they can cut the slide for the 509T.
    Awesome, thanks for the info buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    Just grabbed another one for $352 shipped.

https://www.schuylerarmsco.com/may-s...tanium-3632565
    Are they legit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Are they legit?

I found the post on r/gundeals on Reddit and several people commented that the seller was good to go. This is my first order with them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Are they legit?

Got a shipping notification and tracking number this morning.

Just ordered a 509T from Schuyler Arms. This will be my first MRDS for a pistol...now all I need is to send my slide to be milled...buy a slide...or just get an MR920

But the deal was too good to pass up. Thanks for the heads up guys!

It's funny I just noticed that they are in Tucson, AZ, I'm in Sedona AZ, so shipping ought to be quick ...if there is gas for the trucks!

EDIT: I also searched for "are they legit/gtg" before ordering and got good feedback from ARFCOM and SnipersHide, for what it's worth.
    EDIT2: I think I may have gotten the last one, at least for now.. sorry fellers, for those that may have been interested
    Last edited by DacoRoman; 05-12-2021 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DacoRoman View Post
    Just ordered a 509T from Schuyler Arms. This will be my first MRDS for a pistol...now all I need is to send my slide to be milled...buy a slide...or just get an MR920

But the deal was too good to pass up. Thanks for the heads up guys!

It's funny I just noticed that they are in Tucson, AZ, I'm in Sedona AZ, so shipping ought to be quick ...if there is gas for the trucks!

EDIT: I also searched for "are they legit/gtg" before ordering and got good feedback from ARFCOM and SnipersHide, for what it's worth.
    For the 509T, go with the Jagerwerks direct mill. It gets it way lower than any other option, and you don't even have to use super high sights.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    For the 509T, go with the Jagerwerks direct mill. It gets it way lower than any other option, and you don't even have to use super high sights.
    That is so tempting....but, Since I'm a newbie to pistol RDS I am also looking at the AOS mounting system from Agency Arms just so I can have the option to change to whatever RDS I want..including rear sight pre and post optic. I'm suffering from I gotta have it now syndrome now too, so I'm even looking at complete slides/guns from Agency or even at an MR or DR920!

But yeah, that Jagerwerks direct mill for the 509T is amazing (edit: seemingly, I have no direct experience)....just not sure if I wanna to fully commit at this point!
    Last edited by DacoRoman; 05-12-2021 at 01:30 PM.

I mounted my 509t on my new MR920 yesterday. I had to grind a fraction of an inch off the heads of the cover plate screws to get them below the Holosun mounting plate (0.08" according to Richie at Shadow Systems, but I didn't measure it, just went trial and error). Unfortunately it sits higher than an RMR or 507 so I'm going to have to replace the stock sights with suppressor height. Otherwise there was no drama involved with the mounting and the dot was dead on at 20 yards out of the box.

User Tag List