Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Holosun HE509T for $399.99

I wonder if the steady price drop on these has anything to do with the Acro P-2 announcement?

Midway has it for just over three hundred bucks, too!
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist.- Archbishop Helder Câmara

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I wonder if the steady price drop on these has anything to do with the Acro P-2 announcement?
    I suspect it's just demand is finally catching up with supply.

I've noticed the price of certain calibers is dropping too. 7.62x39 is down to 32 cents per round compared to the 40 from a month and a half ago

CHPWS just emailed out $299.95 on 509T. How has enclosed emitter become cheaper than open? 😀

I want to snag one but I keeping wondering…is a 509T V2 on the way with one beeeellion hour battery life and some other new hotness? 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    CHPWS just emailed out $299.95 on 509T. How has enclosed emitter become cheaper than open? 😀

I want to snag one but I keeping wondering…is a 509T V2 on the way with one beeeellion hour battery life and some other new hotness? 😀
    I saw that and I am super tempted to get one to put it on something but I have nothing I could put it on. It's kind of tempted to get for like a backup for a rifle or something though. I know as soon as I get one they will finally make my dream come true and out the 8 MOA ring into one.
    Last edited by mrozowjj; 06-14-2021 at 02:45 PM.

Primary Arms has them for $300, calling it a close out sale. WTF...obsolete already?

At that price I'll definitely be buying one as soon as they put their 8MOA ring reticle on it.

The for sale ads are being labeled as a closeout price.

I would imagine that Holosun is probably releasing something "new". Kind of curious as to how you make this thing better. I adore my 509 and have no real complaints other than the mounting screw being kind of chintzy and poorly finished.

Acro footprint maybe? I’m surprised they went proprietary in the first place.

User Tag List