Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Chauvin trial

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Guess my dad was right, back in 2007, in that I should have picked a different career.
    So what career path are you currently on? Mildly curious.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Spotted on the Twit regarding Chardonney Nancy's characteristically tone deaf and sociopathic comment-

Powerful should stop pretending to empathize, it always comes across psychotic https://t.co/QdJzOUiQwT

— Ken Klippenstein (@kenklippenstein) April 20, 2021
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Spotted on the Twit regarding Chardonney Nancy's characteristically tone deaf and sociopathic comment-
    Come on man, she's 81 yo. She probably can't tell you what she had for diner last night. I'm pretty damn sure she didn't cook it.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Come on man, she's 81 yo. She probably can't tell you what she had for diner last night. I'm pretty damn sure she didn't cook it.
    It's the kind of "look at the expensive ice cream in my super expensive customs freezers" Let Them Eat Cake PR disaster kind of moment that just screams Pure Nancy.

Trump's not the only person to put out stupid stuff on Twitter.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    So what career path are you currently on? Mildly curious.
    He's on the "Do the right thing, as you were asked to do, and go straight to prison. Thanks for playing!" career path.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    It's the kind of "look at the expensive ice cream in my super expensive customs freezers" Let Them Eat Cake PR disaster kind of moment that just screams Pure Nancy.

Trump's not the only person to put out stupid stuff on Twitter.
    I hear really old people eat a lot of ice cream and candy. Expensive ice cream? Well sure, if you've made your millions in congress.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I just heard the president say some words to the effect that the Chauvin conviction is proof of systemic racism in the police.

So, I guess if a white officer saves a black life tomorrow, it's proof that systemic racism doesn't exist. Stands to reason.

How is it that one man represents all of the police when it satisfies the false narrative...but one man is only one man when it doesn't?

Food for thought.
    I also dont understand how the "system" is racist when the Democrats control two branches of government, Hollywood, big tech, mass media and major league sports.

They are the system. So perhapse the statement holds true....
    “Archer not arrow. No such thing as a perfect pistol. Until you commit to being a better archer, you’ll keep hunting for a better arrow.”

-JCN

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    I'm booting up the scanner page links.
    Loading carbine mags, too.

You?
    Sitting in my recliner, Brittany at my feet, Jframe in my pocket, no spare rounds.

Kilt in ma family room!

Okay, so there’s a carbine in the front of the safe and a bag of loaded magazines next to the safe. But that’s been the case since last summer, nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    I also dont understand how the "system" is racist when the Democrats control two branches of government, Hollywood, big tech, mass media and major league sports.

They are the system. So perhapse the statement holds true....

The Democrat power players think they can ride this tiger by mouthing the right platitudes. Meanwhile the revolutionaries are sharpening their knives.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    The Democrat power players think they can ride this tiger by mouthing the right platitudes. Meanwhile the revolutionaries are sharpening their knives.
    Is Madame Defarge knitting?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List