Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Chauvin trial

I'm rather taken aback that a sitting President would a) call up family and b) express opinions on the "right verdict" during jury deliberations.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    I'm rather taken aback that a sitting President would a) call up family and b) express opinions on the "right verdict" during jury deliberations.

He is stoking the fires that will burn around the country. Brilliant move by him and his brain addled staff. I'd like to pitch them all in to that burning dumpster once it's set aflame.

The Dems regard for the rule of law is as thin as their intention to unite the country and reach out to the other side.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

The Presidency (and even Congress members) sit atop a mountain of law, precedent, and jurisprudence. They're damaging their own offices' dignity and authority in these vain attempts to influence a jury trial.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

The Presidency (and even Congress members) sit atop a mountain of law, precedent, and jurisprudence. They're damaging their own offices' dignity and authority in these vain attempts to influence a jury trial.
    This will become the very definition of hoist by their own petard...

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...verdict-483463

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    News stories now that state POTUS has provided more ammo for a mistrial or an appeal if convicted. I have a feeling the trial judge may want to redo his "sequester the jury" decision.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nneapolis.html

So now members of the two branches of fed.gov are putting pressure on the jurors.
    You have got to be kidding me.

Pull quote from the Politico article kindly provided by @blues :

Psaki denied that Biden was “weighing in on the verdict” and said she would not “provide additional analysis on what he meant.” She also maintained that Biden“certainly is not looking to influence” the trial’s outcome.
    I mind lies told directly to my face, as though I were some sort of idiot.

Pull quote from the Politico article kindly provided by @blues :

I mind lies told directly to my face, as though I were some sort of idiot.
    Double speak, newspeak, and bullshit speak all in the same gaslighting sentence.

If this is allowed to stand, (including the control of language by DHS and other government agencies), it will not be long before our country, constitution and democracy perish in this godforsaken miasma.

Nixon did it

Reminds me of another time when a President weighed in on a trial: http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisb.../Item%2003.pdf

Verdict at 5:00 PM
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    Verdict at 5:00 PM
    That quick of a verdict will probably not be good for Chauvin.

User Tag List