Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Chauvin trial

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    So... wait...

Rep. Waters' comment may bring about the very thing that she was there to keep from happening?

That's like time-travel-level messed up.
    Yeah, but it won't be her fault.
    That blame will get thrown at the State's Attorney for ineptness, everybody who testified for the defense, the jury for not being able see to how this was pure murder, the Judge for being white, and the whole judicial system which is stacked against all minorities.
    Never gonna be "Aunties" fault.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

From America's New Newspaper of Record*:

In Closing Argument, Prosecutor Tearfully Addresses Each Juror By Name, Phone Number, And Street Address

MINNEAPOLIS, MN—Prosecutor Steve Schleicher delivered powerful closing arguments today in the Derek Chauvin trial. In one especially touching moment, he made sure to individually address every member of the jury by name, phone number, and street address.

"I call on you, [redacted] whose phone number is [redacted] and who lives at [redacted]," he said through tears. "Do the right thing and pronounce the defendant guilty. And you [redacted], who can be reached at [redacted] and usually comes home each night at 6pm, I implore you to do what's best for you and your adorable 2-year-old boy. It would be a shame if Antifa found out where he goes to school."

*The Babylon Bee, a sarcasm site
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Doxing? Veiled threats?
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Doxing? Veiled threats?
    Babylon Bee- sarcasm, but not far from reality.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Looks like another old fool in government past her shelf life.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Babylon Bee- sarcasm, but not far from reality.
    Whew. Didn't realize it was the Bee, because I could actually see that happening.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

LoL!

So true.

Like those poor MoFos who’s only connection to all this was buying the house that one of the expert witnesses for the defense used to live in several years ago... they got a bunch of blood, vandalism, and severed pig’s head for their unwitting folly of living in the pathway of the doxxing steamroller.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    LoL!

So true.

Like those poor MoFos who’s only connection to all this was buying the house that one of the expert witnesses for the defense used to live in several years ago... they got a bunch of blood, vandalism, and severed pig’s head for their unwitting folly of living in the pathway of the doxxing steamroller.
    Or another lawyer in Mnn with the same name as the defense attorney getting threats (scroll down).

So... wait...

Rep. Waters' comment may bring about the very thing that she was there to keep from happening?

That's like time-travel-level messed up.
    It's almost like she wants riots and a race war.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    Looks like another old fool in government past her shelf life.
    Oh she's well past expired. She's more in the rancid stage now.

User Tag List