Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chinos w/ Additional Pockets (No baggie Cargos...)

Chinos w/ Additional Pockets (No baggie Cargos...)

Does anyone know of any nice-looking Chinos for a business casual environment that have additional pockets without looking like cargo pants?

Site Supporter
    I've got a couple of pairs of 5.11 slacks like that. Both were bought on sale. They have a stretch part at the waist at 3 and 9 o'clock which works nicely for IWB holsters.

5.11 Chinos are what I wear in an office environment, visitors likely don’t notice any difference but some of my coworkers have noticed the extra pockets and “utility features”. Luckily I’m in Texas and my coworkers don’t mind that my pants can flex into a “tactical” role.
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

I also use 5.11 chinos, and I work in an elementary school. No one notices, or likely cares, that they are technically "tactical".

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I am big a fan of Kuhl pants. They're well made, comfortable, look good and fit me well. They're a little pricey and the additional pockets are, essentially, cell phone or similar size pockets rather than cargo pockets (which is perfect for my needs). I basically live in them at this point and they've held up well for me, so I think they're worth the cost.

I use 5.11 Chinos as well for most office encounters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a couple of pairs of "ROC" pants from Columbia that have worked out well for me. They don't look even vaguely "tactical," but have a zippered extra pocket within/next to the "normal" slash pocket on the right side, and also a small extra pocket on one of the thighs. The only problem I've had is that my knife's pocket clip is starting to put some wear on the fabric.

I’ve been enjoying LAPG Terrain Flex jeans and pants. We’re sort of affordable @ $40 a pop and have held up over the last few months. They have extra pockets at close to 3 and 9 o’clock that will hold an AR mag. I use them to hold my phone and TQ. IMO the need a few extra belt loops around the back, but beyond that so far so good.

I've got a bunch of the Wrangler Riggs Carpenter pants, and, except for maybe the hammer loop, my khaki or grey ones would pass for something nicer than jeans.

On the advice of a couple people here, I tried the Tactical Distributors "Carlos Rey" pants. I like the single pair I got, but others here report QC/sizing problems (but TD claims you can return/replace them).
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

I like Duluth pants. I'm wearing the foremans right now. Has a side pocket and a zipper pocket

User Tag List