Thread: Blued SP 101

Site Supporter

Blued SP 101

As I wandering around town, I stopped at Bass Pro for grins. Few handguns but I saw a new blued Ruger SP101. I have to say it is an attractive little gun. As we in the throes of the new furniture apocalypse, I passed - but it was pretty. They also have an LCR in 327 mag. Tempting but again, other priorities.

Some Kimbers, a Ruger 57, A SW EZ 380. NO AMMO! Nada, bupkus.

Left and bought a Popeye's spicy chicken sandwich - pretty good. Went to a park with a trail through a swampy area and watched duck couples and geese.

The SP101 is a nice package - mild 38s and it work for the uninitiated (but train them up).

That pair of Rugers would have sorely tempted me, too. (Like I need a sixth SP101! But, mine are all stainless; must have a blue... )

Did the NY waiting period “save” those ducks and geese?
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Site Supporter
    Since I have a permit, if I buy a handgun, it takes about 2 to three weeks to get it added to my permit. Plenty of ducks and geese around.

Popeye's spicy chicken sandwich. I discovered the same earlier this year. Darn good and an ongoing temptation.

Similarly, how’s about Ruger give us a six shot .38 snubby smaller than than GP frame?

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by DrkBlue View Post
    Similarly, how’s about Ruger give us a six shot .38 snubby smaller than than GP frame?
    Steel frame with the LCR trigger mechanism. Offset the cylinder stop so the overall diameter of the cylinder can be reduced, like Kimber did. Make it look like an SP, not like a Kimber.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List