Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holsters for G27 Gen5?

@Tony Mayer , I was just reading the easy on/off OWB thread. Did you ever determine if the Raven QMS loops will work with your OWB 1 holster?

Also, in your opinion which would more concealable for this size pistol under a light cover garment for a bigger guy - OWB 1 or OWB 2? I tend to wear IWB at 3:00, but OWB moves back a little to 3:30 or 4:00.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    @Tony Mayer , I was just reading the easy on/off OWB thread. Did you ever determine if the Raven QMS loops will work with your OWB 1 holster?

Also, in your opinion which would more concealable for this size pistol under a light cover garment for a bigger guy - OWB 1 or OWB 2? I tend to wear IWB at 3:00, but OWB moves back a little to 3:30 or 4:00.
    HeavyDuty, the QMS loops won't work with my existing OWB1 holster, the easy on/off OWB will have to be a stand alone holster. The OWB1 gets a slight nod for concealment, but really splitting hairs. The OWB2 was designed to be worn at about the 3:30 or 4:00 range so as long as you are not super skinny, the OWB2 will work as well. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    HeavyDuty, the QMS loops won't work with my existing OWB1 holster, the easy on/off OWB will have to be a stand alone holster. The OWB1 gets a slight nod for concealment, but really splitting hairs. The OWB2 was designed to be worn at about the 3:30 or 4:00 range so as long as you are not super skinny, the OWB2 will work as well. Thanks
    Thanks, Tony - I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List