Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ken's Den, visiting and story time with one of the great ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    Awesome post. Thank you for taking the time to share this encounter with one of the living legends. I would not be overly disappointed if you decided to go through each and every one of Ken’s guns in his safe and share them with us.
    That literally would require a book, or books!

And we would be there for a LONG time. Some of the guns are simply working guns, but some have some stories behind them, as you can imagine!

Next time I will bring my good camera and take some better pics and do a good series of pics on one or two. The stories are as good or better than the guns to my mind. Ken has simply lived a far more interesting life than most, and firearms are just part of it.

More to come.

I've taken 3 or 4 courses under Ken (some jointly with LAV), and heard some of his stories. I liken him somewhat to another icon and friend, the late Lefty Kreh (fly fishing). In fact, Ken has been known to catch a fish, and I'm recalling that Lefty was quite a good shotgunner in his youth. Two greats, in two great fields; both with encyclopedic knowledge of their fields. And endless stories . . . I'm thinking that Lefty has it over Ken with his endless repertoire of jokes though.

I never knew I wanted an SAA in 10mm until now.

So many cool guns in one thread. Internet win for the day.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    Awesome post. Thank you for taking the time to share this encounter with one of the living legends. I would not be overly disappointed if you decided to go through each and every one of Ken’s guns in his safe and share them with us.

Thank you for the Kudos by the way. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    That literally would require a book...
    One closet wall would require a trilogy.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List