Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Venue AAR: Mead Hall Range

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    I taught a class there the same weekend that the world ended. Bill is good people, and he is an outstanding host.

@Cecil Burch there are two Braum's within 15 minutes of the range.
    Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    Bricktown Brewery in nearby Shawnee (right down the access road from the Hampton Inn where we stayed) also has some solid food.
    Shawnee has the best little bbq joint that I've found in the state.

It is south on Kickapoo Street, which is the exit for the Hampton Inn and the same street Bricktown Brewery is on.

Robb's Smokehouse BBQ. It's a little south of that second Braum's mentioned above. It's nothing fancy but great bbq.

There is also the Bar-H-Bar Steakhouse that serves breakfast all day. They have the best chicken fried steak breakfast around. It's a little farther East a block off of Harrison Street.

The best Mexican food in town is at I-40 and Hwy. 177. Abuelita Rosa's Mexican Restaurant

If you like an old fashioned mom and pop cafe there is Curtis Watson's at the I-40 Mcloud exit.

Yes. @MeadHallRange is doing good work up there.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    I taught a class there the same weekend that the world ended. Bill is good people, and he is an outstanding host.

@Cecil Burch there are two Braum's within 15 minutes of the range.

Is that not as good as a description of Heaven of Earth as there can possibly be?
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by O4L View Post

It is south on Kickapoo Street, which is the exit for the Hampton Inn and the same street Bricktown Brewery is on.

Robb's Smokehouse BBQ. It's a little south of that second Braum's mentioned above. It's nothing fancy but great bbq.

There is also the Bar-H-Bar Steakhouse that serves breakfast all day. They have the best chicken fried steak breakfast around. It's a little farther East a block off of Harrison Street.

The best Mexican food in town is at I-40 and Hwy. 177. Abuelita Rosa's Mexican Restaurant

If you like an old fashioned mom and pop cafe there is Curtis Watson's at the I-40 Mcloud exit.
    Bill had BBQ covered quite well

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

Thank you for the kind words everyone. The idea is to have a solid place to train and that is what I work toward.
    Meadhall Range in Mcloud, OK just east of OKC.
    Info@meadhallrange.com

Quote Originally Posted by O4L View Post

I'll have to try the Bar-H and Robb's the next time I'm in town. I've eaten at Vann's a few times. It was good once but disappointing the others.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

User Tag List