Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Texas DPS Trooper Shot

Site Supporter

Texas DPS Trooper Shot

As of 10 pm on 3/26, local news announced that a DPS trooper was shot and remains in critical condition. This occurred in Mexia located in Limestone County east of Waco.

There is a reason I tell recruits to try not to think in terms of a "routine" traffic contact.

I have said a prayer for the trooper and will keep him in my thoughts.

Reportedly, the shooter has now committed suicide.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    Reportedly, the shooter has now committed suicide.
    This is a public forum, so I have no comment.

Quote Originally Posted by jd950 View Post
    This is a public forum, so I have no comment.
    Well, I'm no longer employed, so I don't mind saying it was too easy an end for him if true.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    If what I read is true, the shooter shot the trooper while he was still in his vehicle. it appears that other trooper and shooter are African American, and if this fact is true, then race motives would not apply.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    If what I read is true, the shooter shot the trooper while he was still in his vehicle. it appears that other trooper and shooter are African American, and if this fact is true, then race motives would not apply.

They almost never apply*. Besides it’s only if it’s the other direction that it would matter, and then it doesn’t matter the color of the cop. Because all cops are “blue”.

*The targeted killings of LEOs by black radicals would be a significant exception.

The trooper is not the same race as the POS who shot him.

And then the news reported he asser away but that was inaccurate... smh

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2021...sh-police-say/

Editor’s note: We originally reported the trooper had succumbed to his injuries, as reported from a police department. However, according to Texas DPS, he is still in critical condition

Site Supporter
    Trooper stopped to assist a disabled motorist encountered while patrolling. This suspect was a convicted felon, wanted in connection for other crimes. As mentioned, the suspect immediately exited his vehicle and opened fire on the trooper through the windshield of the troopers vehicle while the Trooper was in the driver's seat, before any contact was initiated.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Trooper stopped to assist a disabled motorist encountered while patrolling. This suspect was a convicted felon, wanted in connection for other crimes. As mentioned, the suspect immediately exited his vehicle and opened fire on the trooper through the windshield of the troopers vehicle while the Trooper was in the driver's seat, before any contact was initiated.
    This is the story of an officer who I had befriended when he helped me on an investigation back when in NYC. He had just come off an undercover assignment when he was put back on road patrol work. Take nothing for granted.

I still remember the morning I learned of his death as I was taking the stand to testify in my own nine month long undercover case.
    The tale is more than a little twisted.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...icle-1.2777069
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List