Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P30 Short (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandal320 View Post
    I wonder what a P30 Commander would look like? P30 Frame with a P30SK Slide, think 19X. Or would the frame be just a tad to long and the gun have one hell of an under-bite?
    Yes, an underbite. I had posted this on my IG, and HK Germany liked it...that’s a start! Maybe in 10yrs they’ll make one!?
    Name:  90E8AE43-40F4-4F4A-B8A0-A40CD2512D15.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  52.5 KB
    Last edited by Sauer Koch; 03-26-2021 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    For those of us that don't have facebook, did lazy wolf make the comp and threaded barrel? I don't see anything on their site that's P2000 specific.
    You can still see public Facebook posts even without an account, FYI. As for the comp, it's a custom Parker Mountain Machine. Not sure about the threaded barrel, didn't dig into that.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    A commander version of the P30 already exists.....it's called the P30. It's already a Commander sized gun. 4" barrel (well, 3.85") on a full size grip. It's already comparable to a 19X.

A P30 with an SK slide would be like a Glock 17 with a Glock 26 slide.

Attachment 69365
    Thanks for sharing! I didn't know that.

I asked tommybuilt what he did to make the combination of P30 slide and P30SK frame function.
    According to him, there are no functional changes necessary to the gun to make it work.
    The 'only' thing he did back then was to extend the front rail to cover the recoil spring assembly.

Name:  IMG_2128_kindlephoto-943713779.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  38.9 KB
    So what would we call this?😁 I mounted both the standard P30 slide and the P30L slide onto my SK and I would not hesitate to shoot them. I probably would not carry them since the dust cover leaves the recoil spring exposed. I carried my CZ 40P with a 75 slide in 9mm for years. It was essentially A long slide P01. The kydex holster needed some heat gun work but it was a great combo.

User Tag List