Thread: New TQ Pouch AIWB/IWB

New TQ Pouch AIWB/IWB

We have had a surprising number of requests to make concealed TQ carriers over the years but never really looked into it seriously before releasing our line of elastic low-pro mag carriers as thermoplastics with clips and/or other materials seemed to be too bulky.

Not sure if anyone here is interested but we thought we would share our new TQ pouch here. It is made out of the same materials as our mag carriers and provides a way to carry a TQ AIWB/IWB for those that want to.

https://www.mastermindtactics.com/sh...ch-3rlcl-ne2kg

Name:  Mastermind Tactics TQ.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  76.0 KB

Name:  Mastermind Tactics TQ 01.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  54.9 KB

Name:  Mastermind Tactics TQ 02.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  52.4 KB

Name:  Mastermind Tactics TQ 03.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  53.9 KB

I couldn't resist. I've been carrying mine AIWB just stuffed in behind my belt... This should be more gooder without any additional bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    I couldn't resist. I've been carrying mine AIWB just stuffed in behind my belt... This should be more gooder without any additional bulk.
    It probably will be much more gooder. Thanks for the support, we appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    It probably will be much more gooder. Thanks for the support, we appreciate it!
    It is more gooder! It's a simple concept and that's the great thing about it... Only what's needed to do the job with virtually zero extra bulk.
    It feels exactly as it did when I carried the tourniquet bare, simply tucked in behind my belt, but now I don't have to worry about it shifting or pushing itself out. And just as importantly, it slides out slick as a whistle if it's needed while being held very securely in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    It is more gooder! It's a simple concept and that's the great thing about it... Only what's needed to do the job with virtually zero extra bulk.
    It feels exactly as it did when I carried the tourniquet bare, simply tucked in behind my belt, but now I don't have to worry about it shifting or pushing itself out. And just as importantly, it slides out slick as a whistle if it's needed while being held very securely in the meantime.

Thanks for taking time to post and to share your feedback. We are happy to hear that it is working for you!

User Tag List