Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad day.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Been there. If there's anything we can do for you, just let us know. If there's a fundraiser for the downed officer, PM me and I'll put it in the sticky.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

My condolences and prayers. As others have said, if there's anything else we can do, just ask.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Been there. If there's anything we can do for you, just let us know. If there's a fundraiser for the downed officer, PM me and I'll put it in the sticky.
    Thanks and done.

Not my agency, actually, but a lot people I work with responded and some are still there. My kid is works up there. I was not there and would have served no purpose there.

None of these are anything but bad, but the way this had to play out was kind of rough. Vastly more so for a lot of other people.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jd950 View Post
    Thanks and done.

Not my agency, actually, but a lot people I work with responded and some are still there. My kid is works up there. I was not there and would have served no purpose there.

None of these are anything but bad, but the way this had to play out was kind of rough. Vastly more so for a lot of other people.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1200202
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Thanks and done.

Anschutz is grieving with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Anschutz is grieving with you.
    Thanks.

I stop by your place from time to time.

We are diminished.

From Instagram. Helluva man.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMxAzo1hQzV/

washingtonpost
    Verified
    For years, Eric Talley had a stable job in information technology that provided for his children and his wife, who educated their seven children in their Colorado home.

But in 2010, after one of his closest friends died in a DUI crash, he quit, left behind his master’s degree and enrolled in the police academy at 40 years old, according to his friends and family.

When a gunman opened fire inside King Soopers grocery store in Boulder, Colo., on Monday, Talley, 51, was among the first responders to run in the door. He was fatally shot along with nine other people, Boulder Police Chief Maris Herold said in a news conference.

“My heart goes out to the victims of this incident and I’m grateful for the police officers that responded,” said Herold, who called Talley’s actions “heroic” as she held back tears. “I am so sorry about the loss of Officer Talley.”

In the hours after the shooting, officials paid tribute to Talley’s sacrifice. “My heart goes out to [the] family of Officer Eric Talley,” Boulder County District Attorney Michael Dougherty said at a news conference. “His life was cut much too short.”

When Talley was not patrolling the streets, he was the type of father who bought a 15-passenger van so his large family would be more comfortable on the road.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Hammertime
    https://heavy.com/news/eric-talley/

Good write up. Sad day.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Thanks.

I stop by your place from time to time.
    Drop me a line next time you do, if I am available lunch/coffee/whatever is on me

User Tag List