Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt Anaconda 2021 Re-Issue

Site Supporter

Colt Anaconda 2021 Re-Issue

Colt has re-issued the Anaconda 44 magnum. The new gun appears to be patterned on the new pythons.

6” and 8” versions will be available.

The answer to many shooters’ wishes.
    About the same number of folks ... also hope for a better trigger than the Newer PYTHON.
    Custer wore the 1st "Arrow shirt".
    Given the size & power of “Ivan”, we must now … and ever be Vigilant.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    *Yawn*

I suspect that this gun will mainly be vaporware for years.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    That’s really cool, and an attractive piece, but shooting a bunch of .44 Magnums through a DA revolver isn’t on my list of things to do to myself in the near or distant future.

4 inch barrel in 45 Colt and I'll be interested.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Very cool that they brought it out. I’m not the target market, but very cool nonetheless.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Availability in .45 Colt would get my attention.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

This thing is going to look awesome when it's perpetually out of stock next to the 2020 Python, which is also perpetually out of stock.

Site Supporter
    I was wrong about Colt bringing back the Python and I'm wrong about Colt bringing back the Anaconda. I'm on record on another forum for saying Colt has about killed off the Single Action Army and it would be gone soon. Secretly I'm hoping this works the same as for the first two.

Down side to all my bad predictions is, I never seen a Python in a gun shop and probably will never see the Anaconda either. No harm, no foul. I'm not one of the people who will buy either one. Now if CZ ramps up production of the SAA and makes it the quality gun it once was (pre 3rd Gen) I might could see my way to become a Colt buyer...well the SAA anyway. It will be a CZ by the time that happens! (smile)

Dave

User Tag List