Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone try ordering a Wilderness belt? The website won't process the payment

Still no response to my email asking when the item will ship. This is so weird in the year 2021 to not get any indication when the item will ship. I'm starting to get concerned.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hk45 View Post
    Still no response to my email asking when the item will ship. This is so weird in the year 2021 to not get any indication when the item will ship. I'm starting to get concerned.
    Call them. The one time I had an issue (my fault) they were incredible on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Call them. The one time I had an issue (my fault) they were incredible on the phone.
    They said it will ship sometime this week.

My order shipped! Woohoo!

Ordered one a week ago and received a shipping notice yesterday.

My first try on their website wouldn't process the payment.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Bought an instructor in early April (after buying the low pro and wanting to try their other offerings) Still no word on when it will ship. I guess they are backed up. No answers to emails either which seems odd.

Site Supporter
    My frame of reference is pre COVID. The lack of comms seems unusual for the Wilderness. I would simply pick up the phone and call. I suspect you will have a status update and/or explanation in short order.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Site Supporter
    Agreed.
    When I’d ordered a belt for my son, a month went by with no shipping notification.
    So last week I called them, and told them that he’d need it for a competition at the end of the month.
    The woman I spoke with was very helpful, made notes, and ensured that the production folks would prioritize the order so that we got it when we needed it. I’m now expecting it at the end of this week.

Site Supporter
    I like Mack, I own six (6) of his belts.

Having said that, I also own 3 Wilderness Belts that are 10+ years old in great shape. Wilderness has forgotten more about cutting and sewing than many "manufacturers" care to know.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    I like Mack, I own six (6) of his belts.

Having said that, I also own 3 Wilderness Belts that are 10+ years old in great shape. Wilderness has forgotten more about cutting and sewing than many "manufacturers" care to know.
    My Wilderness belts are easily near twenty years old and they work just as well now as they did when I first got them.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

User Tag List