Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone try ordering a Wilderness belt? The website won't process the payment

anyone try ordering a Wilderness belt? The website won't process the payment

I can't get the order to go through. Anyone else?

I had a problem with it a few months ago and had to call my order in.

I ordered a new belt on 3/16 via their website and received it 3/21.

Did a call remedy your issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    I ordered a new belt on 3/16 via their website and received it 3/21.

Did a call remedy your issue?
    I emailed them and they took care of it. Still no shipping notice. I have to say CS is a little on the weak side.

I had one ordered last year just after Christmas. It didn't arrive until April, maybe May. I just made an order on the 16th, a black duty belt for me, and one in coyote for my dad. I'd prefer to have it before his BD in mid-April. Might have to call.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hk45 View Post
    I emailed them and they took care of it. Still no shipping notice. I have to say CS is a little on the weak side.
    I think it's the software they use rather than the customer service. I ordered a dump pouch that the website said was in stock, never got a notification, called and was told it was out of stock, and arranged for a different color that was in stock. That one was sent out as promised, but I still never got a shipping notification.

I've had a handful of their belts over the years and only one presented a problem. I'd taken the measurements, ordered what I needed and got a belt that was too damn small. I called and the lady who answered did her level best to try and convince me that it was my fault. I insisted they had gotten the sizing wrong.

I put the phone on speaker and had her repeat exactly how she wanted me to measure the belt they'd sent and had my wife watch me. "Ma'am, I've got two sets of eyes on the measuring tape and the damn belt is short." She finally agreed to have me send the belt back and eventually called to say it was indeed short and had been mislabeled. No shit, lady.

And not having shipping notifications in this day and age is ridiculous. I'm really happy this belt arrived so quickly, but c'mon with the comms, it's 2020Won FFS.

I've had a handful of their belts over the years and only one presented a problem. I'd taken the measurements, ordered what I needed and got a belt that was too damn small. I called and the lady who answered did her level best to try and convince me that it was my fault. I insisted they had gotten the sizing wrong.

I put the phone on speaker and had her repeat exactly how she wanted me to measure the belt they'd sent and had my wife watch me. "Ma'am, I've got two sets of eyes on the measuring tape and the damn belt is short." She finally agreed to have me send the belt back and eventually called to say it was indeed short and had been mislabeled. No shit, lady.

And not having shipping notifications in this day and age is ridiculous. I'm really happy this belt arrived so quickly, but c'mon with the comms, it's 2020Won FFS.
    Yikes. No bueno. Hopefully mine gets shipped soon and it is what I ordered. I agree the lack of comms is a bit odd. I know they make super high quality stuff and have a stellar rep, which is why I bought from them.

It's unbelievable the percentage of order emails that get nuked and never even see spam folders. There are a few members here who often times have my emails nuked and never even see them in their spam folder as well, so that could be the case.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

I think the last thing I bought from them online was the heavy shell belt. It arrived with no issues. If I really need something from them I’ll drive over there but it’s all the way across the Valley from me.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List