Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Dress belts for EDC

Aker and the 5.11 dress belts have served me well. I have one from Beltman and it is excellent.

Site Supporter
    My Beltman 1.25" belts have worked well for years. The 7 hole, 3/4 inch spacing makes obtaining a good fit noticeably more likely than the more typical 1" spacing.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Were you planning to wear it with trousers or chinos? Trousers look weird with a 1.5” belt, but chinos are usually fine.

I like my alessi and saddleback belts for chinos. For trousers I wear a custom 1.25” from JRC.
    Not just that, but some of the super thick "gun" belts really stand out from the norm. 1.5" is easier with some styles of belt, but neither thickness works well if it's gonna stand out.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Agreed on jrc leather. My ~8 year old horsehide belt still looks great! Including the buckle, unlike every other belt I own.

Note he has a different site for belts etc from his holster site. Go to https://jrcleather.square.site
    That's because those aren't gun belts. He has gun belts on his holster site.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Suggs View Post
    Nichols being the other.
    Red retired.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    That's because those aren't gun belts. He has gun belts on his holster site.
    Ah shoot, then we might be out of luck because his holster site says the only work he is accepting is 1911, g19/17, and classic sig holsters.

Hmm, he doesn’t mention belts one way or the other, I guess there might still be a chance he will accept belt orders.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Ah shoot, then we might be out of luck because his holster site says the only work he is accepting is 1911, g19/17, and classic sig holsters.

Hmm, he doesn’t mention belts one way or the other, I guess there might still be a chance he will accept belt orders.
    Last time I talked to him you could still get belts and mag pouches, he was just streamlining the guns he built holsters for.

Here's what I use and couldn't be any happier. https://www.koreessentials.com

I like the Beltman. Wes at Privateer Leather has started making belts too.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Budget?
    Don't really have a budget. It would have to be an amazing belt if it cost more than $150. But pretty much open

User Tag List