Page 79 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: Short Fuse Enabling

3-inch Model 27, starting bid of $1,499, no current bids, closes in 11 hours. I've already blown my mad money for the year otherwise I'd be tempted.

Quote Originally Posted by MK11 View Post
    3-inch Model 27, starting bid of $1,499, no current bids, closes in 11 hours. I've already blown my mad money for the year otherwise I'd be tempted.
    Tempting and expensive all at the same time.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MK11 View Post
    Nobody's bit yet.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Yeah, that's not a horribly bad price, but it's not enough to make me jump off the ledge just yet.

An absolutely outstanding Smith and Wesson Model 19-3 has found a new home! https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/970331267

Site Supporter
    ^^^^But...but...it's missing the screwdriver!!!!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    An absolutely outstanding Smith and Wesson Model 19-3 has found a new home! https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/970331267
    What in the Wide, Wide World of Sports?!?! That's REGISTERED MAGNUM money...

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey357 View Post
    What in the Wide, Wide World of Sports?!?! That's REGISTERED MAGNUM money...
    That might be a fair price…. ten years from now.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    This morning I stopped by my local FFL to pick up a G19 I bought off Gunbroker. They had a table set up near the register with a couple of dozen old 4" S&W Model 15s. I think they were mostly 15-3s, at least the ones with adjustable sights were. I didn't look closely at the guns with fixed sights. Some of these guns were pretty rough. Cylinders were difficult to get to release and they had significant finish wear and rush. Other appeared to be in better condition--worn bluing but not much rust, cylinders swung out easily but didn't have a lot of play when closed. Price was $279 each. I have a 4" 64-5 (DAO, stainless, fixed sights) that I rarely shoot. Am I missing out on anything by not getting one of these Model 15s?

Site Supporter
    @pangloss - Oh hell yes, grab one of the better ones! Those are 90’s prices, they go for twice that on GB. Plus they’re great shooters, and if you want to use one for a defensive gun you can zero it for the better rounds like Ranger 130-grain bonded JHPs or the 135-grain Gold Dot, both of which tend to shoot low from fixed-sight guns. That’s what I’ve done with my 67-1 (the stainless version of the 15).

If they’ll ship, P-F revolver forum would probably buy them out.

User Tag List