Page 108 of 130 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1300

Thread: Short Fuse Enabling

I'm taking a run at this one. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1004903860

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    I have one, they are nice. I honestly prefer it's slightly bigger brother, the 2" Model 15.

It's definitely a sleeper gun on the range. Good luck with the auction!

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Good luck with the auction!
    Thanks. It looks like somebody left it in the tackle box too long, but that's all right. I want it for a shooter.

Semper Paratus,

Steve

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe416 View Post
    There's just something about the lines of a fixed-sight three-inch
    K-frame with the shrouded Ejector Rod that says "Don't screw with me,
    I'm all business and the kind you don't want or need..."

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe416 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey357 View Post
    There's just something about the lines of a fixed-sight three-inch
    K-frame with the shrouded Ejector Rod that says "Don't screw with me,
    I'm all business and the kind you don't want or need..."
    It's right up there with a 2.5" Model 19 or 66.

If I didn't have a 3" Model 65, I'd bid on that. Wouldn't win it, it's going to go into four-bill range.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    I've been outbid with 6 days to go. I don't want it that bad. Anybody else want to try?

Ever since I heard DB say the following,...........I have yearned.

"......when I researched my agency's shootings, we never had anything but a one shot dump with 45 colt. Every single shooting that connected was one round, um there's something to be said for that. It doesn't always book out right or gel test right or whatever but there's something about and particularly when you get a big bore bullet driven at a medium to highest velocity and they hit bone....tends to be one of those life-altering things for the person who's in possession of that bone at the time um and it's just basic hard things hitting hard things harder-er, you know............"

"I said 45 long colt shootings were all....one round. Guys would park a 45 long colt in an upper torso of a human and we had one dude get shot in a femur with you know 250 grain 45 colt, or actually you know, you're gonna sit there it's gonna get...it's gonna be a life-altering event and that dude had already gotten shot with 6 .38 specials but as soon as he took one in the femur with the 45 colt....it was all over"

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1006563488

Quote Originally Posted by parishioner View Post
    Ever since I heard DB say the following,...........I have yearned.

"......when I researched my agency's shootings, we never had anything but a one shot dump with 45 colt. Every single shooting that connected was one round, um there's something to be said for that. It doesn't always book out right or gel test right or whatever but there's something about and particularly when you get a big bore bullet driven at a medium to highest velocity and they hit bone....tends to be one of those life-altering things for the person who's in possession of that bone at the time um and it's just basic hard things hitting hard things harder-er, you know............"

"I said 45 long colt shootings were all....one round. Guys would park a 45 long colt in an upper torso of a human and we had one dude get shot in a femur with you know 250 grain 45 colt, or actually you know, you're gonna sit there it's gonna get...it's gonna be a life-altering event and that dude had already gotten shot with 6 .38 specials but as soon as he took one in the femur with the 45 colt....it was all over"

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1006563488
    Ok, I’m high bidder. Everyone else please quit bidding.
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by md8232 View Post
    Ok, I’m high bidder. Everyone else please quit bidding.
    All yours! Good luck!
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List