Page 125 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1300

Thread: Short Fuse Enabling

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Nobody's bid on them, yet.
    Yup, I saw that. Eight days left. You should try and snag them, they work well on my itty bitty paws. I doubt you would lose money if you needed to flip them.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Nice, but for the chewy mess someone made out of the grips.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Nice, but for the chewy mess someone made out of the grips.
    Yeah, but that has the advantage (for us cheap SOBs) of keeping it out of the hands of a collector. Plus it has a Pahmayr grip adapter. If I had the cash, I'd jump on it.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Yup, I saw that. Eight days left. You should try and snag them, they work well on my itty bitty paws. I doubt you would lose money if you needed to flip them.
    I'll drop a lowish bid and see what happens.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

$475 was the hammer price. Not a bad deal, these days.

Craig Spegel Smith & Wesson Boot Grip W/extens K, L Frame Round Butt Cocobolo

Craig Spegel Smith & Wesson Boot Grip W/extens K, L Frame Round Butt Cocobolo. Way above my pay grade.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/13488378079...&segname=11021
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Can vouch for seller. There’s also a few S&W gems in there both revolver and semi auto “she” has for sale.
    Damn, you made me look. I almost relapsed into S&W collecting!

Site Supporter
    Ok $582.00 on GB with over a day to go for Spegel J Frame Stocks is #$^&ing Insane. I know they are Beautiful, but thats more than I paid for my 640! My wife would not be understanding about that... and she's pretty understanding about my Ballistic Addiction... I'm not posting the link as I don't want to be responsible for any harm that might come to anyone here.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    I've got, off the top of my head, three sets of square butt smooth Boot Plus K frame Spegels, one more of them checkered, two sets of square butt smooth N frame Boot Plus and one N frame checkered round-to-square Boot Plus. I don't think I paid more than $100 for any of them, but then I think only one of them came direct from Spegel, the rest were bought from folks who didn't like them or had ordered more than they needed. My most recent purchase was around 2010. The smooth ones on my K frames show a good bit of wear.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

User Tag List