Page 56 of 130 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

Thread: Short Fuse Enabling

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Somebody should buy that thing and remove the temptation. Of course it would be easy for me to remove it from my watch list but I can't live vicariously through one of you if I do that...

Just for giggles, anyone know rough production numbers for 3" Dick Specials? I think it might be a neat period piece with a Wonder Sight on it but AFAIK that's a permanent mod on a Colt.
    Has anyone bought from that seller before? I've had a couple of theirs bookmarked and they go into far more detail describing the mechanical condition than almost anyone else. Dunno how accurate their descriptions are, though.

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Somebody should buy that thing and remove the temptation. Of course it would be easy for me to remove it from my watch list but I can't live vicariously through one of you if I do that...

Just for giggles, anyone know rough production numbers for 3" Dick Specials? I think it might be a neat period piece with a Wonder Sight on it but AFAIK that's a permanent mod on a Colt.

[Beavis]***hehheheh Dick Special hehheheh***[/Beavis]
    Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    Has anyone bought from that seller before? I've had a couple of theirs bookmarked and they go into far more detail describing the mechanical condition than almost anyone else. Dunno how accurate their descriptions are, though.
    Yes, Robertson's is absolutely good to go and in my experience, their listing photos match the description.

They have been in business since 1952 and have a stated 7 day return option on that auction, both of which speak volumes to their credibility.

I'm a dyed in the wool S&W revolver geek, else that gun would already be in my possession.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    I have bought magazines from them. They are very good to deal with.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I have bought magazines from them. They are very good to deal with.
    I’ve bought grips & adaptors from them, great experience.

I’ve been on the verge of buying reimported Smiths from them several times. They appear to
    Do a detailed inspection on every gun and price accordingly.

1956 S&W Pre Model 24, caliber 44 Special

1956 S&W Pre Model 24, caliber 44 Special

13+ days remaining in the auction

Currently at $415

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/946254409

Site Supporter
    Boy, that's a nice one! Looks like it sat in the safe for a long time with the freckling on it. It sure wasn't shot much.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    4" prelock Model 29 for $1.1K to purchase
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    4" prelock Model 29 for $1.1K to purchase
    13 available from the same dealer??

That's tempting but one thing Gunbroker never seems to lack is gently used 4-inch M29s. It's just too much of a good thing for most people.

Quote Originally Posted by MK11 View Post
    13 available from the same dealer??
    That's tempting but one thing Gunbroker never seems to lack is gently used 4-inch M29s. It's just too much of a good thing for most people.
    The photo shows a lock…..

Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    The photo shows a lock…..
    That looks like a generic photo, which is just as bad. Unless this is literally brand new from factory and you have 70 of them, I want pictures of the actual product

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

User Tag List