Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,288 of 1288

Thread: Short Fuse Enabling

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Just tag me next time, will ‘ya.
    To talk me off the ledge or to push me over?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    To talk me off the ledge or to push me over?
    Because you described me perfectly.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Anybody have info on these FN revolvers?

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/1042340095
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe416 View Post

Not much help, but researched one I stumbled acrosss a few years ago. My recollection is they got a thumbs down but don't remember why. I do remember they were made for FN by Astra and Astra's rep is not the best...
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Half Moon View Post
    Not much help, but researched one I stumbled acrosss a few years ago. My recollection is they got a thumbs down but don't remember why. I do remember they were made for FN by Astra and Astra's rep is not the best...
    The machining looks pretty cobby. Those grips are nice, though. Chambered in the "rare .357 Magnum" caliber.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    The machining looks pretty cobby. Those grips are nice, though. Chambered in the "rare .357 Magnum" caliber.
    Well, to be fair, could be rare in the sense they were mostly made in other calibers. My vague recollection is they made them in .357, .38, and 9 mm. I'm supposing .38 might be more common then again when it comes to Spanish revolvers most of my knowledge ends at: don't. 😀
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe416 View Post

Wow, that's certainly...interesting looking.

then again when it comes to Spanish revolvers most of my knowledge ends at: don't. 😀
    Every so often I go looking for a 6" Llama Comanche III in .357. My Grandfather had access to one and one of the last times we got to hunt together he brought it along and that was the first .357 I ever shot. Not only do I have lasting memories of it, I also have permanent ringing in my left ear because I was 6-10' to his right and just forward of the muzzle one of the times he fired it. Yeah, no plugs....
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Back in the early 1980s when I was going through basic police school firearms training, one guy had an Astra. Nobody wanted to shoot next to him because it spit lead so bad.

User Tag List