Page 94 of 130 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Thread: Short Fuse Enabling

This one is neat...I don't need one, can't really shoot one...yet somehow I want that one...

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    A 4" 24-3, currently at $605. I figure it's going to go for more than I could justify paying and so I'm dropping out before I get an attack of the stupids.

four days to go.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    I'm gonna watch it just 'cause it's a 44 Special. They're special ya know. (smile)

Dave

CDNN has some security six stocks on sale. Rubber with finger groves are 9.99 and no finger groves are 6.99. I bought a couple of sets... I have problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    A 4" 24-3, currently at $605. I figure it's going to go for more than I could justify paying and so I'm dropping out before I get an attack of the stupids.

four days to go.

I got mine about 20 years ago. I paid too much for it for the time, but realized I probably wasnt going to see another one as cheap any time soon, so jumped, and havent regretted it a bit. I of course owned one back when they first came out in the 80s and stupidly traded it off..... I guess the one 20 years ago was paying my stupid tax.

The one I got was the topic of some discussion online somewhere, the usual "Dang, if i could only find a_______" Well, someone mentioned a shop that had one, I politely waited a couple days so the person originally saying they wanted one could jump....... I called the shop and asked if anyone had called about it, they said they had, but nobody was throwing money around, so I pulled my credit card out and owned it. No regerts.

In the words of the famous philosopher, ”You'd be an idiot if you kept wasting money not buying it.”
    Last edited by Malamute; 05-31-2023 at 06:01 PM.
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Speaking of 44 Specials, there's a Model of 1950 with a 6 1/2" barrel, target stocks, and factory red ramp sight at Pinto's in Renton, WA. It's in 99% or slightly better condition.

https://pintosguns.com/

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Here's the antidote. No bids? that's right!

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/989239903

Quote Originally Posted by onehalfmvsquared View Post
    Here's the antidote. No bids? that's right!

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/989239903
    Whoever priced that was smoking crack.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post

Four days to go.
    At $801. Two days to go.

Alvarado Pawn in Alvarado, Texas has a good looking Lew Horton 624. They have $1299 on the tag, but its been there 3 or 4 months, maybe more. Call (817)-783-7296 and ask for "ChadKyle" any day but Sunday or Wednesday

User Tag List